The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

Sigma DP3M

Here are several from the DP3M. These are nowhere in the same offering as others in this forum (my first photo posting in any forum after many years of viewing the forums) but since the colors are a little more realistic to me than the DP2M or DP!M which I also own, I thought others would like...
  2. C

Sigma DP3M

That's good to know. Did what I thought was an exhaustive search for the hood last night and couldn't find anything other than the LH-3 name for it. I'll wait for it like I did for the hoods for the 1 & 2. -- Craig
  3. C

Sigma DP3M

DP3M in stock now at B&H -- Craig
  4. C

FS: Mamiya RZ67 equipment

PM sent -- Craig
  5. C

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Thank you. You always seem to come up with such interesting subject matter. -- Craig
  6. C

More and more film fun with something other than a Leica M

Scott - I live south of you in Severna Park. I lurk here mainly but always follow your stuff with interest. I have recognized OC and some other places you have shot in the past. This looks to be a deserted textile factory, can you tell me where it is? Thanks. -- Craig
  7. C

E-P1 firmware 1.2 released - improves CDAF speed.

I just this moment upgraded my firmware using Snow Leopard. I had the same experience with a previous upgrade. What I failed to do when the camera acknowledged the connection showing "Storage' was to press the 'Ok' button in the center. This sets the camera to 'Storage' and everything will work...