The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. vincechu

FS: [UK/EU] Canon 6D, 50mm f/1.2L 24-70mm f/2.8 II

DSC00208 by VinceChu89, on Flickr Older picture showing all boxes and caps too: photo2 by VinceChu89, on Flickr Prices include fully insured Royal Mail Special Delivery in the UK only and prices do include Paypal fees for both parties’ piece of mind. I have sold a number of items over the...
  2. vincechu

Panasonic LX5, 7-14, 25, 45. Nokton 25 0.95. Pentax 50-200 |In UK, can ship worldwide

Quick notes I’ve priced competitively against other listings online (including used prices and foreign imports), however I am willing to consider reasonable offers. All prices include fully insured next working day (Mon-Fri) shipping in the UK. For shipping elsewhere, please ask me for a quote...
  3. vincechu

Manchester United vs Juventus (Gary Neville's Testimonial), many pics warning!

Hi everyone, sorry this is looooooong over due - I've had a busy few months with assignments, exams, graduation and celebrations... and now job hunting! I appreciate that this won't be everyone's cup of tea as it is sports lol but anyway... On the 24.05.11, it was Gary Neville's Testimonial...
  4. vincechu

Pentax FA31, Pentax K-5/7 Neoprene Case

Hi everyone, Just before I describe everything I'd like to mention that i have feed back at mu-43 selling a few lenses and a camera, see here: vincechu If there's any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Note that the prices are in GBP (pounds sterling), so may seem steep to those not in the...
  5. vincechu

Panasonic LX5, Official Panasonic LX5 Ever Ready Case,

Hi everyone, Up for sale is my mint condition Panasonic LX5 and also mint condtion official Panasonic LX5 ever-ready case (DMW-CLX5-K), both are in black. The reason for sale is because I'm getting a GXR shortly. The camera is in mint-like new condition, and is boxed with all paperwork and...
  6. vincechu

Suggestions for organising/filing photos on a PC?

Hi everyone, Firstly I wasn't sure where to ask this so picked here. I was just looking at all the photos and files of photos on my computer... and what a mess! They're everywhere and completely unorganised, so I've decided to get it all tidied. Problem is I'm not sure how to go about...
  7. vincechu

Imminent K5 purchase, lens suggestions please :-)

Hey everyone, After months of thought, I've finally made the decision to buy a k5, but I'm stumped on what lenses to buy. I currently want a 24mm (35mm equiv, or wider) lens and a relatively fast lens. I've got 2 ideas so far: 1. Currently thinking of the 15mm f4 limited and the 35 f2.8...
  8. vincechu

FS: Pansonic LX5, Official LX5 Leather case, Lowepro Apex 60AW

I've currently fallen in love with the GXR system (build, IQ and the fact you can adjust each colour individually) and will place an order for one shortly, and I think the GXR will make my LX5 redundant so it's going up for sale. LX5 - immaculate, as new condition, and has had a GGS optical...
  9. vincechu

Panasonic LX5 - My ongoing review

Thought I'd share this here too: Hey everyone, I know a lot of people are interested in the LX5 and I just thought I'd share my thoughts about itin an on going real-life review. I'm going to do this casually and update with photos and when I notice something good or bad. Here's the past week...
  10. vincechu

FS Panasonic 20mm LNIB

Panasonic 20mm £235GBP ONO including fully insured worldwide shipping (price is net all costs)-|Used but like new condition, no marks on the lens as its also been protected with a filter. Includes box, pouch and both caps and skylight filter. *Will take photo's later when I have time or upon...
  11. vincechu

FS: Panasonic 14-140mm

Panasonic 14-140mm £450GBP + actual shipping The lens is in like-new condition (10/10), no marks or scratches (its been protected by a UV filter). It was seperated from a GH1 kit so will include both caps, hood and the UV filter which has been protecting it. Includes a Mack Camera 7 Year Lens...
  12. vincechu

FS mint Panasonic G1 Body £220GBP ($335USD) Shipped Worldwide!

Up for sale is my G1 body Asking price is £220GBP= $335USD (previously listed at £250GBP=$375USD) after PayPal, price includes insured shipping worldwide, with tracking number from the UK. This IMO is a great price for a G1 body as the prices I've seen them used for around £270GBP in the UK...
  13. vincechu

FS Panasonic 14-140mm Lens

Up for sale or trade is my Panasonic 14-140mm lens. I'm looking for around £530GBP=$795USD (previously listed at £550GBP=825USD) for the lens.after PayPal, price includes insured shipping worldwide, with tracking number from the UK. They seem to retail new for £700GBP in the UK or $900USD in...
  14. vincechu

G2 Pricey... better start saving ;-)

Hey everyone, Amazon has the price for the new G2: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&tag=dpreviewbuybox-21&field-availability=-2&field-keywords=Panasonic%20Lumix%20DMC-G2&url=search-alias%3Delectronics looks like we better start saving or take out some hefty loans ;) lol apparently just a...
  15. vincechu

FS: Panasonic G1 Body, Panasonic 14-140mm (inc 7yr warranty)

Hi everyone up for sale is my G1 body for £250GBP (around $375USD) Paypal-ed, price includes insured shipping world wide from the UK: The G1 body is black and is completely immaculate, no marks on the body or scratches on the screen. I'm the only owner of the G1 and purchased it last November...
  16. vincechu

Questions about using vintage lenses on m4/3

Hi everyone, I'm interested in getting some Voigtlander lenses to use on my G1 but I have a few questions about using them. Firstly as micro four thirds cameras have a 2x crop factor, the focal length you actually get is multiplied by 2, so does that mean when you use the on-lense focus...
  17. vincechu

E-PL1 Sample images available - your thoughts?

Hi everyone, I know that many people who visit the 4/3rds part of the forum are interested in the new Olympus E-PL1 so I thought I'd post a link to DPReview.com's E-PL1 image sample page. http://www.dpreview.com/previews/olympusepl1/page5.asp So what does everyone think of the E-PL1's images?
  18. vincechu

Anyone used the E-P1/E-P2 with the 14-140mm?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if anyones used the E-P1/E-P2 with the 14-140mm? I'm considering buying one of the Pens as I'm really in love with the jpegs they produce - I'm not much of a fan of post processing (guess this could be called laziness haha :p) and like the colours which the...
  19. vincechu

Any tips on photographing the moon + starry sky?

Hi everyone, recently the moons been really bright and the starry sky's been clear, so thought it would be great to try and take some photos of the moon and starry sky. And also on Friday (29th Jan), according to Yahoo News, Mars and the Full Moon will be really bright and visible so I thought...
  20. vincechu

FS: Panasonic G Vario 14-45mm Lens

For sale is my Panasonic G Vario 14-45mm micro four thirds Lens. I'm selling to fund purchase of a Panasonic 20mm f1.7 :) and because I have the 14-140mm lens I can't really justify keeping the 14-45mm. Lens Condition: Used but as new, it came as part of a G1 lens kit, and has always had a...