The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

WTB: Schneider 47mm Apo Digitar XL

Looking for a 47mm XL in Copal 0 mount. Exterior blemishes aren't an issue a long as the glass isn't scratched. Not sure what these are going for but last sold price on eBay looks about $650.
  2. K

WTB: Horseman SW612 Viewfinder

Looking for a clean SW612 viewfinder, masks aren't necessary. Will be used on a custom scale focus camera. Located in the US
  3. K

WTB: Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 55mm

Looking for a Rodie Apo Digitar 55/4.5. Let me know what you have!
  4. K

FS: Rollei/Fuji/Leica/Polaroid

Rolleiflex 2.8F with leather ERC $800 - taking lens has separation but can be fixed for $350-450. You could fix it and sell it for 2x my asking price. Fuji GF670 $1100 - exc condition, just came back from service at MCR for film transport issues. I've put about 15 rolls through it an it works...
  5. K

80/90 Apo Digitar Image Circle Sizes

As a follow-up to the previous threads regarding the 120 APO Digitar ASPH, I'm wondering if the other lenses in the Schneider Apo-Digitar line up also carry larger than advertised image circles?
  6. K

WTT: 28 Elmarit ASPH for 24 Elmarit ASPH

This 28 is a great lens, super compact and blisteringly sharp when shot wide open. It doesn't seem to be wide enough for my tastes and I'd love to trade it for a 24mm Elmarit ASPH and some cash on my end. If you have a 24 you'd like to trade, please contact me by PM or by e-mail...
  7. K

WTB - Graflex XL OR XLSW and polaroid back

I've got the pack film itch and I want to scratch it with some wide lenses. I am looking for a Graflex XL, XLSW and a polaroid back. If you have any pieces from this kit, please e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks!!
  8. K

Fuji GW690iii, Konica Hexanon 50mm f/2, Ricoh GRD IV Extras, Nikon D200 & Extra Lense

Fuji GW690iii, Konica Hexanon 50mm f/2, Ricoh GRD IV Extras, Nikon D200 & Extra Lense $450 - Fuji GW690iii - I have owned this camera for roughly 2-3 years and have really enjoyed the camera! It makes for a fantastic travel camera, beautiful negs and a damned sharp Fuji 90mm f/3.5 lens. I...
  9. K

Canon, Nikon, and other brand boxes

I've got a bunch of boxes for current and out of production items! If you guys need something, PM me or e-mail me: kevin at kzphoto dot org Camera Boxes $20 Lens Boxes $15 Manuals $5.00
  10. K

WTB: Late v4 50mm Summicron with Tab

After parting some of my gear out, I'm in the market for a v4 Summicron, with tab. I would prefer a late version, something with a 35xx or 36xx or higher serial number. I'm looking to spend about $1200-1400 -- cosmetics aren't so important, but I'd like clean glass and generally good working...
  11. K

Ricoh GRD IV, GW-2, GH-2, GV-2, CA-2 $800

I'm selling a gently used Ricoh GRD IV with the 28mm viewfinder, filter adapter with hood, electronic cable release and the 21mm conversion lens. I purchased the camera in June and I like shooting with it. The 21mm conversion lens makes for a great street kit and it means *massive* DOF. I...
  12. K

Konica KM Hexanon 35mm f/2 and 90mm f/2.8, Ricoh GXR with M-Mount, Ricoh GR1v

I'm in the process of parting out some gear that I don't use: Konica KM Hexanon 35mm f/2: This lens is in near Mint- condition. Not too much in the way of usage marks, no paint wear or anything else. Glass is flawless, there's a few specks of dust which have absolutely no affect on picture...
  13. K

Lenses for Sale: ZM, Konica Hexanon, Contax G

Selling a few lenses that I am not using: Zeiss C-Biogon 21mm F/4.5. Lightly used and in great shape. Lens makes amazing photographs. Minor cosmetic wear common to these lenses, no wobble and no cleaning marks under a bright light. $750 Konica Hexanon 28mm f/2.8 lens just came back from DAG...
  14. K

Ricoh GR1v with Filters and Hoods! $650

I am selling a fantastic Ricoh GR1v camera with a few extra doo-dads. I bought this from another forum member in July, 2009. It has been an extremely reliable shooter ever since! All the functions on this camera work as expected and the LCD has no leaks. The internal viewfinder has more dust...
  15. K

Mamiya 6 with 50, 75 and 150 lenses $2,000

It pains me to do this, but my car needs some repair work and I am short on cash right now. The Mamiya kit for sale was purchased in January of this year and has seen about 25 rolls since the purchase. All the lenses are focusing as expected and the RF is aligned perfectly with all 3 lenses. All...
  16. K

WTB: Black Contax G21 f/2.8

Looking for one of these lenses, don't need a view finder. One sold for $690 recently, I've seen a few others go for $750. I'd like to pay the same. UV filter and caps would be great. email me! kevin at kzphoto dot org
  17. K

WTB: 67mm BW MRC or Hoya Super MRC Orange filter

I bought a few rolls EIR in 120 and apparently they shoot way better with an orange filter. If you have one, let me know.
  18. K

Konica 50mm f/2.4 Collapsible LTM

Bought this lens from Camera West in May or June of last year and it has seen a small amount of use. Phenomenal lens, wide open or stopped down. 1/2 aperture click stops between f/2.4 and f/8, then full stops down to f/16. Sorta weird, but it works. Minimum focusing distance of 0.8 meters...
  19. K

WTB: 28 Summicron

Looking for a clean 28 Summicron around $2800 - 3200. eBay prices on auctions have closed at 2800, 2900 and 3000 in the last two weeks. I'd like to pay the same. 6-bit coding is unimportant as is color. I need flawless optics, clean mechanical functiona and whatever cosmetics.
  20. K

THINGS FOR SALE: Ricoh, Leica, Fuji,

I am moving and need some money, so I am trying to sell a few items. No trades please, unless you have a 28 Summicron. I prefer to sell within the US. If there is gear left here after a few days, I'll start to reply to the international inquires ***SOLD*** Ricoh GXR A12 28mm f/2.5 Module...