The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

Farewell to Medium Format: One man's journey

After many happy years, I have decided to let go of my beloved Arca Swiss Rm3di gears. As I get older, a mile walk with my camera bag is becoming a challenge and not enjoyable anymore. I was introduced to the Medium Format photography some 30 years ago with Hasselblad 500, then Arca Swiss F...
  2. J

A Visual Compendium of Cameras

A meticulously illustrated catalog of 100 landmark cameras, culled from over a century of photographic history, depicting both professional and consumer models and tracing photography's history from the first models to today's digital wonders. Pop Chart Lab — A Visual Compendium of Cameras...
  3. J

Talking Technical on Tech Cameras

The current Tech Camera users and 'soon to be' need many more detailed technical discussion concerning the use of camera, away from 'brand' based discussion. Focusing is a Tech Camera issue not ALPA's or Linhof's, Tilting properly is a Tech Camera's challenge not A-S's or Cambo's. So, I am...
  4. J

Capture Pilot

I am having a problem of connecting iPad to 13" Retina MacBook Pro using Capture Pilot. It connects fine if I use existing Wi-Fi network but would not work with 'computer to computer' wi-fi network created from MacBook. When I open Capture Pilot from iPad, it see the 'Local Server' properly and...
  5. J

iPhone Mounting Bracket from NuvoFocus

INTRODUCTION We wanted to produce a bracket with Total Solutions, with full Functionality, with a beautiful Minimalist Design, and also economical (minimalist pricing). We believe that we have succeeded meeting all our goals. The bracket can be used with all Tech Camera in the market, it...
  6. J

FS: Hasselblad H2 Camera, 3 lenses and accessories

Up for sale is an excellent condition Hasselblad H2 camera, several HC lenses and accessories. I bought all new five years ago and has been using them as an amateur landscape photographer. I am selling because the camera is getting heavier each year as one get old and difficult for me to use in...
  7. J

FS: Arca Swiss F-Metric Compact 6 x 9

Up for sale is an excellent condition Arca Swiss F-Metric Compact 6x9 system with micrometric Orbix front standard and collapsible monorail. I bought this system new, five years ago, from Badger Graphics in Wisconsin. https://www.badgergraphic.com I am selling because the camera is getting...