The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jeffvk

FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm planar f2

Zeiss ZM 50mm planar f/2 Excellent condition. $550
  2. jeffvk

Leica and Zeiss stuf

28mm sold.
  3. jeffvk

Leica and Zeiss stuf

M8 Sold.
  4. jeffvk

Leica and Zeiss stuf

Bump. $1000 for the M8, I need to buy some video equipment for my son. Such a great camera. Super sharp with the CCD. Great tonality. Fantastic black and white. $600 for the Zeiss 28mm. $450 for the 50. IR cut filters included with M8.
  5. jeffvk

Leica and Zeiss stuf

Price drops M8 $1150 28mm $600 50mm $500
  6. jeffvk

Leica and Zeiss stuf

Leica M8u black. $1250 Zeiss 28mm zm $700 Zeiss 50mm zm planar $600 IR cut filters. No that isn't a scratch on the lens in the first image, just fuzz. All stuff is clean. Bought here a few moons ago. I hate to sell it with such great image quality but it doesn't fit with what I am doing now.
  7. jeffvk

15 and 28 M lenses

15mm is now sold. The 28mm is black.
  8. jeffvk

15 and 28 M lenses

Voigtlander 15mm super wide heliar 4.5, lens hood, ir filter $450 Zeiss 28mm Biogon 2.8 ZM, lens hood, cut filter. $800 Super clean. perfect for your A7s
  9. jeffvk

Long Exposures

Anyone doing really long exposures with the A7 A7r? I'd like to know how it does in the 1 minute to 1 hour range. Thanks, jeff
  10. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

Sold.
  11. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

Up. You know you want to shoot film in 2013.
  12. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

bump. Open to trades. Canon EOS, Leica M mount?
  13. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

This and Shelby's back and you are in business. Or a little Caffenol develop and a scanner. This camera needs a good home that will use it.
  14. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

bump
  15. jeffvk

Alt Processes (platinum, carbon, bromoil, etc)

Love to hear about your step by step with the digital neg for the Ziatype. I think I have some old chemicals around for this process. jeff
  16. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

California.
  17. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

Bump. Looking for a good home.
  18. jeffvk

WTB: Cheap Enlarging Lens

I might have a Nikon 80. Will that work for you? jeff
  19. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

Here are a couple of images through the big waist level finder. Taken with a little point and shoot looking down at the ground glass. It's big and bright even with the extension. First with the 150 lens on. Second, 150 with the extension tube. Dust is on the viewfinder not the lens. Just...
  20. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

Thanks guys. It is a great deal with the case. Someone please give it a good home.