The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jeffvk

FS: Zeiss ZM 50mm planar f2

Zeiss ZM 50mm planar f/2 Excellent condition. $550
  2. jeffvk

Leica and Zeiss stuf

Leica M8u black. $1250 Zeiss 28mm zm $700 Zeiss 50mm zm planar $600 IR cut filters. No that isn't a scratch on the lens in the first image, just fuzz. All stuff is clean. Bought here a few moons ago. I hate to sell it with such great image quality but it doesn't fit with what I am doing now.
  3. jeffvk

15 and 28 M lenses

Voigtlander 15mm super wide heliar 4.5, lens hood, ir filter $450 Zeiss 28mm Biogon 2.8 ZM, lens hood, cut filter. $800 Super clean. perfect for your A7s
  4. jeffvk

Long Exposures

Anyone doing really long exposures with the A7 A7r? I'd like to know how it does in the 1 minute to 1 hour range. Thanks, jeff
  5. jeffvk

FS Mamiya RZ II

RZ II great condition 150mm 3.5 Polaroid Back 2 120 backs 82mm extension for great close up work. Shipped in the Pelican 1520 case. $600 or best offer
  6. jeffvk

D800E video

Could one of you wonderful people with a D800e post a some video or at least discuss how it looks? If you have both 800 and 800e, a sample of each would be terrific. Sharpness and Moire differences are what I am curious about. thanks, jeff
  7. jeffvk

Loads of stuff

I have to sell some stuff to buy more stuff. Lomo LCA $75 Nikon FE2 with 35.2.8 Nikkor and Sigma 70-210 and MD-12 motor drive $150 for all Nikkor 55.3.5 macro lens $100 Schneider G-Claron 305 f/9 copal 1 $400 Rodenstock Grandagon 90mm f/6.8MC copal 0 slight mark on rear element glass $375 RZ...
  8. jeffvk

Bag Question

Anyone know the differences, if any, between the Pop Flash Artisan and Artist and the Photo Village Black Label bags? Thanks, Jeff
  9. jeffvk

FS: Film camera stuff

Clearing out some stuff. Best offers get them. Silver Rollei 35S- wonderful tiny 35mmfilm camera Nikon MD-12 motor drive for FE-2 FM2- works great Lomo 35mm camera- The little cult camera with a sharp lens. Images posted if interest (and I can figure out how).
  10. jeffvk

WTB: 43mm IR filter

Looking for a black 43mm IR filter for a Zeiss planar.
  11. jeffvk

FS: Black M8

Super clean black M8. So nice I had trouble taking out for fear of marking it, so I looked for one with a little more "wear." I got a second one and it was as nice as the first. Now I have two so one must go. Giotto screen on the back, box, manuals, strap, software all included. $2400
  12. jeffvk

mamyia RZ2 back options

Hi All- What are my "low cost" options to find a untethered digital back for this camera? Am I SOL and might as well try to sell and look for a new camera or what?