The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. A

SOLD: Fuji GFX 50s + 110mm f/2 + 32-64mm f/4 + 63mm f/2.8

Selling my Fujifilm GFX 50s plus lenses. Paypal payment only. Buyer pays Paypal fees, shipping included to USA territory. I’m located in San Marcos TX. Fujifilm GFX 50s Body + 3 original batteries: $3200 - Aesthetics I think it’s a 9 out of 10 - Recently lost th sync terminal cap. - Still...
  2. A

FS: H4D-40, HC 35-90, HC 100, HC 210 and accessories

Hi everyone, Sadly I need to sell my Hasselblad gear. I have an emergency and my Hasselblad gear has to go. I bought almost everything from House of Victor (John Shipes, Dallas) on June 30 2011, here's what I have: - H4D-40 (22,952 Actuations): I just recently extended the warranty for 1...
  3. A

Thank's everybody!

I finally purchased the H4D-40 with HCD 4-5.6/35-90, HC 2.2/100 and HC 4/210. I'm a photographer from Mexico, and here is really hard to find somebody to demo a Phase one or Hasselblad gear so this forum made my decision of going to MFD a lot easier. I read almost every post here and I just...