The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. shadzee

[FS] GH1 body and lens

I have a perfect GH1 body & 14-140 lens for sale (original box and everything, without the lens hood) The GH1 is hackable with firmware 1.3 (have not hacked it myself) Serial #: WE9JB001179 - Sept. '09 with good lugs I don't do video (my GF1 will be adequate) , so I think it should go to...
  2. shadzee

Bag for iPad & GF1 ?

I tend to carry my iPad & GF1/20mm every where. Could you guys recommend the smallest possible bag to carry them it? Thanks,
  3. shadzee

and news with G2?

Has anyone tested the IQ of the G2 compared to GH1 yet? Is it now the king of the hill among the Panasonic models?
  4. shadzee

2-lens kit

I don't know if you've read the 2-lens kit articles which Mike put up on TOP in the last few days. ( 2 primes, prime and a zoom, and 2 zooms) That got me thinking about my own lenses or lens collection. One of the reasons I switched to m4/3 format was the possibility of using older legacy...
  5. shadzee

small 135mm lens

What is the best lens for... - around 135mm-150mm eq. (70-85mm) - smallest possible (with a small adapter) - F2.8 or faster - with Excellent IQ - Less than $750 - Mostly used for portraits Currently I'm considering the Pentax 77mm F/1.8. It's fairly small and fast lens, but the adapter makes it...
  6. shadzee

Off Camera Flash

Hi everyone, I have a few questions regarding off-camera flash systems for my GF1/GH1 cameras. - I understand the Cactus V4 has issues with Panasonic CMOS censor - Have you used any other (cheapish) wireless transmitter/receiver sets that work? - What is the maximum of speed the wireless...
  7. shadzee

WTB: Panasonic m4/3 14-140mm lens

want to buy the GH1 kit lens (14-140) ... only the lens. thanks.
  8. shadzee

FS: Panasonic GF-1 Body Only

I have a 3-week old Panasonic GF-1 Body-Only for sale. I bought the GF-1/20mm kit, and I've found I can not do without the viewfinder, and I have a hard time seeing the LCD outdoors (Bifocals). I will replace it with the GH-1 kit. The camera is in MINT condition, and will come with all original...
  9. shadzee

GF-1 body only price?

I purchased the GF-1/20mm kit about three weeks ago. I love the images I get out of this combo. However, after using SLR/DSLRs for 30 years, not having a viewfinder is more important than I had thought. So, I've decided to spring for the GH-1. But, I love this little 20mm lens :) So, I thought...