The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Victor Mercado

WTB: Mamiya G 75mm 3.5

I have a Mamiya 6 rangefinder with 150mm, looking for a 75mm to complete my street kit. My location is FPO USA, I'll cover Paypal and shipping fees in the U.S
  2. Victor Mercado

FS: SOLD - Gordy's Strap Black $15.00

$15.00 + 1.00 shipping U.S. Gordy’s Strap – Regular 7 3/4 black leather lug mount/strap bumper with Gray wrapping cord. I just received the strap and don’t like the way it feels with my Fuji X Pro 1.
  3. Victor Mercado

WTB: Fujifilm XF 60mm

Lately there have been a few good deals in this classifieds on Fuji XF lenses. I’m in the market for a 60mm (shipping to FPO AP). Shoot me a pm if you have one your not using or don't like. ~vm~
  4. Victor Mercado

FS or Trade: Ricoh GR1v Black Body

Very good condition black body, I hardly use this camera, I mainly shoot medium format and digital 35mm. Asking price $500.00 or trade for a Bronica S2a kit. Pictures coming soon Price does not include shipping or paypal fees. Please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email if you have any...
  5. Victor Mercado

FS: Canon EOS 1Ds Mark II (Body)

Description: Body has several marks from usage, see photos for details. Mechanically this camera functions good and all controls are working. LCD screen has fine hairline surface scratches, no deep scratches on the LCD. Shutter actuations: 40,057 (myshuttercount.com) Items Included: •...
  6. Victor Mercado

FS: Nikon D700 body

Very nice condition, includes two EN-EL3e batteries, MH-18a Quick Charger, Nikon multi battery pack MB-D10, original box and manual. I don't have the software disc. I just bought this from the original owner but decided to upgrade to the D800E. Payment options available via Paypal, email me if...
  7. Victor Mercado

WTB - Mamiya Sekor 100mm 2.8

If you happen to have one laying around collecting dust shoot me an email. Mamiya Universal Sekor 100mm 2.8 regards vm
  8. Victor Mercado

Leica R6.2 or R9?

A hypothetical scenario, let’s say you won a drawing for a Leica R6.2 or R9. Which would you choose?
  9. Victor Mercado

Leica R lenses and strobes

Is anyone shooting studio portraits with Leica R lenses and strobes? ~vm~
  10. Victor Mercado

WTB Summicron 90mm R

Also looking for an 80mm Summilux for a fair price. cheers, Victor Mercado
  11. Victor Mercado

Glamour, Fashion and Fine Art Nude, Film Gallery

Anyone shooting film with models in studio or location? Please post images Mamiya 6 rangefinder, 150mm, 3 light setup ~vm~
  12. Victor Mercado

Nikon D300 body

$1,100.00 in excellent condition includes accessories, this is a Japan model, software and manual are in Japanese, reason for selling, I prefer rangefinders.