The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Great captures everyone. Here are a few from last weekend. Aloha.
  2. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thanks Steve, Charles and Lloyd. Steve: Love the detail of the subject against the background Lloyd: yes, that a pom pup we just bought; literally only a handful; nice captures of smiling workers; esp. the last one.
  3. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Great photos everyone! Been away bz with the real job. Here's a few from earlier this year
  4. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Nice shots Wozza and Joe. Thanks Joe, Steve and Mike. The japanese food I ate with the Kirin was great. Here's one from this afternoon. The subject was very cooperative! Ala Moana Beach. 28 Chron 1/12 sec., f2.4 ISO 160
  5. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Cheers everyone to the New Year!
  6. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Great photos everyone. Here are a couple from a quiet NYE morning: and a few from earlier in December:
  7. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Greats shots as usual everyone. Here are a couple from the forest in Pala'au State Park, Molokai, from this weekend: and the obligatory sunset from the Hotel Molokai
  8. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Molokai
  9. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Great photos everyone! These are from this past weekend in Kona:
  10. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

David, Ashwin, Charles and Luke: fantastic landscapes! Matt, Steve, Mike and Edwin: Great street shooting! Dude and Don: awesome portraits! Mohammed: that's what I call capturing the moment. I definitely unintentionally missed many other great shots. No time for me to shoot. Here is a fun...
  11. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Matt and Ashwin: Great shots usual from the Northwest photographers,
  12. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

Great images Bob, Ben and Roy. Returned from my 1st trip to NYC. Here are a few: Pizza dinner in Manhattan: Jazz in Central Park: View towards New Jersey from Battery Park: Urban Sunset (Pier 66): Thanks for looking.
  13. Y

Fun w/Digital M Images

One from tonight:
  14. Y

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

[b][PLAIN] I agree with Dan; great b/w contrast against the background. Dan: nice shots with the City in the background! Thanks Lloyd. Nice shots white/black (Shirokuro).
  15. Y

Dan: These are for you. Haleiwa Beach, this morning.
  16. Y

Matt, Charles and Lloyd: Thank you very much! I aspire to be great photographers like you and everyone else here. Matt: actually I love Seattle, especially this time of year
  17. Y

Its been raining here lately; kind of reminds me of Seattle :) Happy Mother's Day everyone. 90mm Chron at 2.4 1/1000, 1/2000
  18. Y

Great photos everyone. I wouldn't want to single out any since all are fantastic! Fappy Easter all.
  19. Y

A few from this morning. Trying Silver Efex Pro 2. Color 1st: SEP2:
  20. Y

Ashwin: Great photos of the Quad. I like the 2nd one; two kids in the tree.