The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

FS: Olympus OM-D E-M5 16MP - Silver w/Grip

Body only & Olympus HLD-6 Battery holder/grip Mint condition. (Giottos screen protector on since day 1) Not sure of the actuations, but surely under 1000 The first $900.00 takes it. PayPal is fine.
  2. G

FS: Leica M9 (Steel Grey) in MINT condition

SOLD pending payment
  3. G

That's a Luigi's, made in Italy strap.
  4. G

No marks, scuffs, scratches nothing. Mint is mint.
  5. G

Approx. 1000 actuations and treated like a baby. Includes Thumbs-Up ($160.00) as shown, and also Leica +0.5 Diopter Correction Lens ($100.00) on the viewfinder (Just unscrews if you don't need it), Giottos M9 Pro Optic Glass Screen Protector($20.00) and Bip mini soft release ($20.00)...
  6. G

FS: Leica M9 Steel Gray

Steel Gray Leica M9, mint LNIB with fewer than 1035 clicks complete in the box with papers and Giotto screen protector from day-one plus steel gray Thumbs-Up EP1. $6500 or best offer, shipped CONUS.
  7. G

FS: Leica E46 UVA/Infrared Filter (Silver) 13418

Price reduced for quick sale... $55.00 delivered takes it!
  8. G

FS: Leica E46 UVA/Infrared Filter (Silver) 13418

Leica E46 UVA/Infrared Filter (Silver) in perfect condition. Retail price is $130.00 Asking $95.00 delivered CONUS
  9. G

WTB: Leica 90mm

I have a minty Leica 90MM F/2.8 Elmarit-M, latest version with sliding hood. It's a amazing lens. here's a nice review of this lens... http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2010/06/22/the-leica-90-elmarit-m-f2-8-quick-lens-review/ Feel free to contact me if interested. Thanks, Dave
  10. G

FS: Leica M8 (Silver) with full 8.2 upgrades

SOLD pending payment
  11. G

So very sorry everyone, but I just realized my typo on the price reduction. I meant to type $3400.00 and just now realized it says $3000.00! Again my sincere apologies. To clarify, the price is lowered to $3400.00 I have had a ton of PM's a phone calls, so the first one to call today will get...
  12. G

All PM's responded too. FYI Actuation's are 1820.
  13. G

Re: FS: Leica M8.U (Silver) with full 8.2 upgrades Price lowered to $3000.00 Feel free to call me at 815-653-6500 to discuss.
  14. G

Selling my cherished and mint condition M8 which had the full upgrades (Shutter/Sapphire glass/Bright line frames, Vulcanite) done by Leica in February of this year. This includes the vulcanite covering! Comes in original box with everything that came with it. Asking $3500.00 shipped in CONUS.
  15. G

WTB: M8u or M8.2

I have a Silver M8.u with full upgrades including vulcanite covering. Just upgraded about 3 months ago. Please contact me to discuss if interested.
  16. G

FS: Leica Digilux 2

SOLD! Thanks Jason!
  17. G

FS: Zeiss Ikon ZI

Sold! Thanks Don, enjoy the camera!
  18. G

All PM's now answered. Also, now listed on Ebay. I will end the Ebay listing if a Forum member buys it! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330431223167&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
  19. G

I am looking for a quick sale, so feel free to make a reasonable offer!
  20. G

FS: Leica Digilux 2

I am looking for a quick sale, so feel free to make a reasonable offer!