The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. N

FS: FUJI X100 W/HOOD & B+W FILTER $950 SHIPPED CONUS

SOLD FS: FUJI X100 W/HOOD & B+W FILTER $950 SHIPPED PRIORITY CONUS THE CAMERA IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. ORIGINAL RECEIPTS INCLUDED. ALL ORIGINAL PACKING, MANUALS, SOFTWARE, AND ACCESSORIES INCLD. Note: The camera was purchased on 11/26/11 after my first X100 had a pixel issue and returned...
  2. N

CONTAX 645 KIT 35,80,140 KODAK DCS BACK

CONTAX 645 KIT PARTED OUT AS PRICED (OBO) Everything is very good or like new unless otherwise noted. All glass is clear, w/o haze, and fungus. GEAR PHOTOS AT http://gallery.me.com/neelyfallon#100446 CONTAX 645 BODY WITH 80MM F2.0 NO DUST & HOOD & CAPS & ALL MANUALS STANDARD FINDER (2)...
  3. N

WTS: Canon FTb Kit

Canon FTb with 7 lenses! Price Reduced to $300 includes Priority Shipping CONUS For sale is my step-father's FTb Kit. All glass is in Very Good condition: clean and clear with no haze, fungus, or dust. Some cosmetic wear (rub marks on metal finish) but no dents. These are solid lenses, old...
  4. N

FS: Contax 645 45mm LNIB, 55mm Very Good, and my 120mm Mint w/ magnifier LNIB

FS: Contax 645 45mm LNIB, 55mm Very Good, and my 120mm macro Mint w/ magnifier LNIB The 45mm is like new in the box complete with bag and caps with papers. The 55mm has some light cosmetic wear and comes with bag and caps. The 55mm is very hard to find. 120mm macro lens which is in mint...
  5. N

Zeiss 35mm f2 ZF EX in box $750 Shipped CONUS

Zeiss 35mm f2 ZF EX in box $750 Shipped CONUS Glass is excellent, no marks, scratches, fungus or dust inside. Blades are oil-free. Includes a spanking new B+W F-PRO UV0 filter. The barrel has a small rub mark as does the hood. See pictures. Original Zeiss box, blank warranty card, Zeiss front...
  6. N

Nikon D3 $2550

Nikon D3 $2550 EXCELLENT CONDITION MORE PHOTOS LATER IN THE DAY comes with original box and accessories plus copy of sales receipt and unfilled warranty card plus MACK 3 yr Diamond warranty Aprox. 17,350 Actuations or approximately 6% of shutter tested (not guaranteed) to 300,000 cycles...
  7. N

FS: RELISTED NIKKOR 85MM F1.4D IF AF $850 SHIPPED

FS: RELISTED NIKKOR 85MM F1.4D IF AF $850 SHIPPED This was originally part of a Nikon D3 plus lenses ad I had on this forum. I parted out the kit and this lens is still available. It is tack sharp wide open on my D3. See examples. Nikkor 85mm f1.4D IF AF plus Hoya HMC Super UV(0) filter LIKE...
  8. N

FS: Leica D Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 & Sigma 50mm f1.4 w/ Panasonic L-1 $750

$750 4/3 mount kit: Two lenses & one camera plus OM mount adapter Leica D Vario-Elmarit 14-50mm f/2.8-3.5 MEGA O.I.S. with Panasonic DMC L-1 Camera Excellent condition includes original box, papers, etc. EXIF viewer indicates less than 1000 actuations. About right as this was a secondary body...
  9. N

FS: NIKON D3 PLUS LENSES

PARTING OUT SEE PRICES BELOW Nikon D3 w/ unfilled warranty card plus MACK 3 yr Diamond warranty EXCELLENT 17,345 Actuations or approximately 6% of shutter tested (not guaranteed) to 300,000 cycles Nikkor 80-200 f2.8 AF-S ED IF with Hoya HMC Super UV(0) filter no box no warranty some wear on...
  10. N

SOLD: HACKABLE GH-1 W/ 14-140 HD LENS PLUS EXTRAS

FS: HACKABLE GH-1 W/ 14-140 HD LENS PLUS EXTRAS $925 OBO INCLUDES PRIORITY SHIPPING WITHIN CUS PAYPAL ACCEPTED. WILL SHIP WITHN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF CLEARED PAYMENT. V1.2 FIRMWARE. LNIB EXCELLENT CONDITION. ONLY 423 ACCUATIONS! USED MAINLY TO SHOOT VIDEO WITH LEICA/NIKKOR LENSES. EXTRAS...
  11. N

SOLD: LEICA D SUMMILUX 25MM WITH 4/3 TO M4/3 ADAPTER

PRICE REDUCED to $700 LNIB LEICA D SUMMILUX 25MM WITH 4/3 TO M4/3 ADAPTER FULLY COMPATIBLE ON PANASONIC M4/3 CAMERAS $700 INCLUDES PRIORITY SHIPPING WITHIN CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY. WILL NOT SHIP OUT OF U.S. AT THIS PRICE. LENS WILL SHIP WITHIN 3 BUSINESS DAYS OF CLEARED PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL...
  12. N

SOLD: Panasonic Leica 25mm F1.4 Summilux D lens

$750 plus $15 priority shipping CUS. I accept PayPal. Shipping within 2 business days of cleared payment. Like New In Box. Includes original, unfilled warranty card. Will include copy of sales receipt. Am selling my 4/3 and m 4/3 gear as I am moving to one camera mount ecosystem. I will post...
  13. N

FS: Leica Hand Grip 14417 for M8/M9

Like New In Box $150 (includes priority shipping in USA). Paypal accepted. Looks great on the steel grey on M9! See photo! M9 and lens not included!:cry: Please note that this is the smooth texture grip that is painted black.
  14. N

FS: 35mm f/1.4 ASPH Summilux-M 11 874-black

$2400 plus $50 priority, insured shipping. Please do not haggle. This is a very good price. The lens was built in 2006. Serial #4062668. Includes hood, cap and case. I do not have the box or papers. Why? I was young(er) and foolish. Had not become a member of the cult yet. Mint condition...
  15. N

SOLD: LEICA M8.2 EX+ CONDITION W/ Leica Hand Grip 14471- $3850

EX+ CONDITION. SMALL RUB MARK ON TOP RIGHT CORNER FROM CAMERA STRAP. SEE PICTURE. INCLUDES ORIGINAL UNFILLED U.S. WARRANTY, EXTENDED WARRANTY OFFER, FREE IR FILTER DOWNLOADS, CAPTURE ONE, AND ORIGINAL BOX. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE HANDGRIP IS 'SMOOTH' NOT VULCANIZED. IF DON'T LIKE, I WILL TAKE $50...
  16. N

FS: Leica M9, 21 Summilux, 24 Summilux, & WATE with Finder

Leica M9 Steel Grey Like New In Box Less than 1000 actuations! $5995 One very small mark bevel edge of acrylic coating over LCD. Includes all original paperwork, warranty card and access to Adobe Lightroom download via Leica. 21mm F1.4 (new version 6 bit) $4995 24mm F1.4 (new version 6 bit)...