The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

EVF for the 240?

Just got my new M. Wondering now if I want to pop for the EVF. I do mostly landscape. Lenses from 12-135. Whaddya think?
  2. J

FS-Leica V-Lux 20 -- Perfect partner

This little pocket Leica is in splendid condition, cosmetically and functionally. I'd rate it LN. It comes with original box and all lthe paperwork and software plus wrist strap. Also battery and charger, of course. I find it a great companion as a pocket camera when I'm out and about. But...
  3. J

FS - Leica V-Lux 20

LNIB -- Excellent Leica lens offering 16x optical zoom.The camera body is clean, lens is clear. This little pocket camera makes some handsome images, JPG's at 12mps. My primary camera is the M9 but I keep this handy for when I need closer up or a longer reach.In a book I've just completed...
  4. J

FS- Domke F-5XB

M8 or M9 -- The classic beg for camera and a couple of lenses. Domke quality, use it as either a shoulder or waist bag. This bag has never been used. It's clean and flawless. Tan color. List price is $117. Amazon sells it for $77, I'm asking $60 PP'd and shipped CONUS. JACK
  5. J

FS: Leica Elmar 24mm lens Ex+ and hood

GREAT LENS, GOOD PRICE #408xxxx, 6-bit coded, this Made In Germany lens is a great wide lens to add to your kit. In Ex + condition. Clean and clear. I find no rubbing marks or cosmetic flaws. It's been used sparingly and carefully. I offer it because I wish to move to a 21mm which will fit my...
  6. J

FS - Leica Summarit 35 mm lens

Barely used, super condition, markless and clean glass. Comes complete with lens hood and Leica leather(ette?) case and back cap, of course. Pics available of the equipment. Asking $1295, Paypalled and shipped CONUS.
  7. J

FS 90mm Summarit, LNIB

I say this lens is LIKE NEW because it is very recent (S/N 4046xxx) and has been very little used. It is in LN condition both cosmetically and operationally. Glass flawless, images clean. A splendid lens which I find myself not using enough to justify keeping it. I'm asking $1200 for this...
  8. J

FS 90mm Summarit, LNIB

I say this lens is LIKE NEW because it is very recent (S/N 4046xxx) and has been very little used. It is in LN condition both cosmetically and operationally. Glass flawless, images clean. A splendid lens which I find myself not using enough to justify keeping it. (Just acquired a beautiful 50mm...
  9. J

FS: 35mm Summarit

Exc++ condition. Bought it just a couple months ago, have used it only a few times. No marks on body or glass, everything clean, clean, clean. Price new is $1695 I believe. The lens hood is extra. I'm selling this model for only $1200 and that includes the hood and cover, back cap, leather...
  10. J

FS: Summicron 90mm f/2 M

This is the Canada made model, black, serial #2370855. It works absolutely flawlessly. Focus is smooth, aperture stop clicks are great. Glass is perfect. There is NO fungus, but a small amount of dust inside, but very small amount. The outside black is rubbed in areas from use, but works...
  11. J

FS: Summicron 50mm f/2 M - DR

A good lens, a very good deal Take advantage of my mistake. I put in offers on two different Summicron 50's and -- unfortunately -- won them both. So now I have one too many Summicron 50's and will sell it for the exact price I paid for it -- $562. Plus which, I'll pay shipping CONUS and eat...