The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Salviotti

Leica 28mm Elmarit ASPH

Hi all, I'm switching systems and will unfortunately have to let this lovely little lens go. It's in excellent shape, with just a few barrel marks. The glass is clean and clear. I've had an IR filter on the front from day one. It comes with the box, leather pouch, all paperwork, back cap...
  2. Salviotti

Leica M8 Black Chrome - Low shutter count

Price: $1,700.00 Payment method: PayPal This camera has been mildly used and has a low shutter count. Leica NJ replaced the circuit board a while back and DAG recalibrated the rangefinder. The body is in great condition with a litle bit of brassing on the edges and a small cosmetic ding on the...
  3. Salviotti

WTB: Leica compact M charger

Hi all, I went to charge my M8 battery and my charger is MIA. I looked high and low and it's nowhere to be found. I can only suspect it might have been left behind on my last trip. Does anyone have one they're looking to part with? Thanks!
  4. Salviotti

3G iPad 64GB $700

Hi all, I'm just not getting enough use out of it as I thought I would and I'm trying to save up for a 50 lux for my M8. The iPad is in excellent condition and I'm including the Apple iPad case and camera connection kit (sd card module and usb module). The price is $700 shipped and paypaled...
  5. Salviotti

VC 50mm Nokton 1.1 and stepping down IR filter

Hi all, I was thinking about renting a 50 Nokton 1.1 to try it out on my M8 but I don't have a 58mm IR filter for it. I'd rather not buy one if I'm not going to end up getting this lens. I was wondering if anyone has tried to step down a 46mm filter in front of it? Will it clear or vignette...
  6. Salviotti

WTB: Leica 50mm Summicron

Hi all, I'm a new M8 owner and only have a 28mm Elmarit although I did recently rent a 50 summicron and loved the lens. So I'm looking to pick one up. I'd like to get the current version with the built in hood. 6 bit coding wouldn't hurt but it's obviously not a deal breaker. Feel free to...
  7. Salviotti

WTB: 35mm Summicron

Hi all, I'm looking for a nice 35 Summicron to go with an M8 that I'm about to get. It doesn't have to be an ASPH as I am budget minded. Thanks!
  8. Salviotti

WTB: Leica M8/M8.2

Hi all, I've been lurking for about a month or so and always seem to miss the good deals when they come up on the M8. If anyone is thinking about selling one, I'd love to be considered. I'm trying to spend $2000 for an M8 and obviously more for an M8.2. I'd rather find a nice one here than go...