The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. D

F/S Voigtlander 125/2.5 Apo-Lanthar Macro F Mount Nikon

I am selling my Voigtlander 125/2.5 Apo-Lanthar Macro. It is getting not as much use as I would have liked. The voigtlander might not be the sharpest macro lens out there but its color rendition is totally awesome. The lens is in great condition. I have added images from all sides. The lens...
  2. D

F/S Hasselblad H2F

I am not using it anymore so it has got to go, my Hasselblad H2F. It is in excellent condition, always handled carefully. This body has never left my studio and has only been used indoors. I am the first owner and bought it new. It has 33.479 captures and is in excellent condition. Naturally it...
  3. D

F/S Hasselblad CFII39 MS Multishot digital back

I am not using my CFII39MS back anymore. This is the latest version of the CF multishot back made by Hasselblad. This is the one with the better IR filter, etc. It is like the H3DII39 but with the flexibility to use the back on other bodies as well. You can use it via the Ixpress adapter system...
  4. D

F/S Zeiss ZF 25/2.8 for Nikon

I am not using my Zeiss ZF lenses anymore which is why I am letting them go. I had a hard time deciding to do so since these lenses are gorgeous. I am known to be really meticulous in maintaining and caring for my equipment. This Zeiss ZF25/2.8 is in excellent condition. It comes complete in box...
  5. D

F/S Zeiss ZF 85/1.4 for Nikon and Zeiss ZF 35/2.0 for Nikon

I am not using my Zeiss ZF lenses anymore which is why I am letting them go. I had a hard time deciding to do so since these lenses are gorgeous. I am known to be really meticulous in maintaining and caring for my equipment. This Zeiss ZF85/1.4 is in excellent condition. It comes complete in box...
  6. D

F/S Zeiss ZF 50/1.4 for Nikon and Zeiss ZF 50/2.0 Macro Planar for Nikon

I am not using my Zeiss ZF lenses anymore which is why I am letting them go. I had a hard time deciding to do so since these lenses are gorgeous. I am known to be really meticulous in maintaining and caring for my equipment. This Zeiss ZF50/1.4 is in excellent condition. It comes complete in box...
  7. D

Profoto Pro8a vs ProB4

I have always figured I would eventually be buying a Pro8a for its fast recycling and very short flash duration. Now with the ProB4 introduction I am kind of temped to completely skip the Pro8 and buy ProB4's. The way I see it the B4's have a shorter flash duration (can be set there via...
  8. D

F/S Hasselblad CF39MS (multishot) plus H2F body and viewfinder.

I am not using it as often anymore so I am planning to sell it. The back and H2F as well as the viewfinder are in pristine condition and naturally fully functional. There is nothing as stunning as images made in multishot mode. It wipes the floor with my H4D60. Naturally you can also use this...
  9. D

Areca 1210 RAID card for MacPro 2009 & 2010!

This is THE solution for getting a RAID system with drives inside your MacPro while using the internal drive bays without having to pay through your nose for the Apple RAID card. The other great thing about this card is that it is faster than the Apple card which is llmited to 500MB/s max. The...
  10. D

Areca 1210 RAID card for MacPro 2009/2010

This is THE solution for getting a RAID system with drives inside your MacPro while using the internal drive bays without having to pay through your nose for the Apple RAID card. The other great thing about this card is that it is faster than the Apple card which is llmited to 500MB/s max. The...
  11. D

Elinchrom 44cm Square Reflector

I am not using it anymore. This is the discontinued 44cm square reflector that is nowadays extremely hard to get. This one is in really excellent condition, no dents and looks really good, naturally it also works as it should. It comes with 1 diffusor fabric and the grid. The image provided...
  12. D

Elinchrom Ranger Quadra RX To Go Set/A

I am selling my last pieces of Elinchrom equipment. This Quadra set has hardly been used and thus looks fantastic. Naturally it also works flawlessly. It comes complete as the kit that is being sold everywhere. For clarity reasons I will state below what is included; 1) 1x Ranger Quadra. 2)...
  13. D

WTB: Arca Swiss Cube.

Looking for one, if anyone is thinking about selling one please drop me a line. This does include commercial sellers that have them in stock too.
  14. D

F/S Elinchrom 5mtr extention cord

Not using Elinchrom generators anymore. I have 2 extention cords for Elinchrom generators. These are quite rare (I know I had to look really hard for them). 100euro per cord.
  15. D

Elinchrom adapter for Mola dishes

I don't use a lot of Elinchrom anymore and I have just changed my Mola Demi from Elinchrom to Profoto. For my Mola Demi I made a custom adapter plate which is much nicer than the one that is supplied by Mola for Elinchrom lights. My custom plate lets your Elinchrom light fall deeper inside of...
  16. D

Elinchrom 21cm grid set

Selling most of my Elinchrom equipment. A 21cm grid set (all available grids for the 21cm reflector). Asking 150euros.
  17. D

F/S Elinchrom Skyport Universal kit with 2 receivers

Selling most of my Elinchrom equipment. This set is in excellent condition. The Universals I have only used when I wanted to add non-Elinchrom lights to the mix (like Nikon or Canon speedlights). The set comes with an extra receiver compared to the set that is sold at most places. Buy this one...
  18. D

F/S Elinchrom 21cm Barndoor set

Selling most of my Elinchrom equipment. This is a barndoor set for a 21 cm Reflector (standard reflector). In great condition, some minor signs of usage on various barndoors but most of those from storing them on top of each other. Asking 125euros Please ask questions if you want to know...
  19. D

F/S Elinchrom Ranger Ringflash

I am slowly moving towards Profoto and divesting my Elinchrom equipment. This is a ringflash that has not seen much use, I might almost say it is practically unused. It goes into a Ranger RX and with the appropriate adapter it can also be used with an Elinchrom Ranger Quadra (I have one and it...
  20. D

Chimera Super Pro Plus Silver Medium 90x120cm

Not using it anymore. A really nice and one of the best softboxes available (IMO). In great condition, no tears, holes, scuffs, scratches, etc.. Screens do not appear yellowed but probably will be slightly when put next to screens that come fresh from the factory. Comes in a carrying bag. No...