The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Leica 50 Elmar M 2.8 for sale

Clean glass not 6-bit. Recent CLA by DAG. Comes with box/case/caps. $600 Paypal
  2. E

90mm APO Summicron

90mm APO Summicron Excellent condition. Glass clean. Alway stored in drybox. Used rarely. Comes with all original box/pouch/caps. $2400. Paypal gift only. I have been a member since 2010 and have bought and sold here.
  3. E

75mm APO Summicron

75mm APO Summicron Excellent condition. Glass clean. Alway stored in drybox. Used rarely.Comes with all original box/pouch/caps. Bought from a member here. $2300. Paypal gift only. I have been a member since 2010 and have bought and sold here.
  4. E

M9 Black for sale

M9 Black great condition. New sensor and leather -see attached from Leica. Plastic still on baseplate and always with screencover. Minimal brassing on baseplate edge and left top. Comes with all original box/packaging/charger and two batteries. Total clicks 16523/ 10 on new sensor. $1900. Paypal...
  5. E

FS: Panasonic 7-14mm wide angle zoom for m4/3

Mint rarely used Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f4 ASPH (equivalent to 14-28mm FOV on micro 4/3 system). See the m4/3 for example pics and reviews by members. It is an excellent lens. New is $949. I will sell for $830 shipped CONUS with PayPal gift.
  6. E

FS: Leica Summilux D 25mm 1.4

Mint condition rarely used 4/3 lens for Lumix m4/3 system with Panasonic DMW-MA1 adapter and hood. IQ is excellent. This is the equivalent of a 50mm FOV on micro 4/3 systems. Works great on GH1 with fast autofocus. Lens is $1099 new and adapter is $129 new. Will sell together shipped in CONUS...
  7. E

Leica 24mm 2.8 ASPH

Bought from forum member here one year ago. Glass is clean without dust, haze, or fungus. See pics. There are some marks where the hood attaches, but otherwise it is in excellent condition. The focus ring is smooth. It is 6 bit coded. Images are superb with this lens. Only selling it to get a...
  8. E

User M8

Bought here from forum member almost 1 1/2 years ago. It has been rarely used since I got an M9. 24915 actuations. See pics. There are some right front hand markings on the leatherette and metal. I have always kept a cover on the screen, but the previous owner disclosed when he...
  9. E

Voigtlander 35mm viewfinder Silver

Mint condition rarely used $149 shipped with PayPal gift option CONUS
  10. E

Tip for adjustment of RF lenses

Adjusting the focusing lever of the RF with a 2mm hex wrench is well documented. However, when one has multiple lenses, some do not have the same calibration, and they need to be sent off with the camera to be adjusted. This results in loss of camera, trepidation about possible damage in...
  11. E

Found - Leica 75mm Summicron

If you have one available, please PM me. Thanks
  12. E

WTB: Leica 135mm TELE-Elmar

Clean glass/Accurate focus
  13. E

M9.2 When and What will be new?

Will it be soon? Will they address the red fringing? A faster processor would be the most beneficial upgrade. I am holding off until all the issues are addressed to upgrade from M8. Live TTL view, larger rangefinder window, and an LCD like iPhone 4 has would be on wish list.