The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. C

FS: Gitzo G1548 carbon fiber tripod and Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head

FS: Gitzo G1548 carbon fiber tripod and Really Right Stuff BH-55 Ball Head with lever release clamp. Both are in excellent condition. Ball head includes RRS cover. Both are to be sold together. $625, including shipping and PayPal fee. PayPal and CONUS only.
  2. C

Hasselblad BCH-2 battery charger for H system

For Sale: Hasselblad BCH-2 battery charger for H system batteries. I have two of these available, both in excellent condition. $60 each, including shipping. CONUS and PayPal only.
  3. C

Really Right Stuff L Plate for H System

I have two Really Right Stuff "L" Plates for the Hasselblad H System cameras. Fits all H system cameras very nicely. In excellent condition. Will sell separately. $55.00 each, including shipping. Conus and PayPal only.
  4. C

H6D-100c Bracketing

I called Hasselblad technical support (USA) over a year ago and told them that since updating my H6D-100c to the new firmware (1.21), I was no longer able to use bracketing in a continuous mode. In other words, fire off three or more exposures by just keeping the shutter depressed. They verified...
  5. C

Question re Sigma 14mm lens

I recently purchased a Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Sony E. My primary use will be for landscape and possible astrophotography. The lens weighs 2.6 pounds (1170 grams). There is no tripod collar and I am wondering about the stress on the e-mount. (The same question would also apply to...
  6. C

FS: Zeiss Distagon 15mm f/2.8 ZF.2 for Nikon F

For sale:Zeiss Distagon 15mm f/2.8 ZF.2 for Nikon F in mint condition. No scratches, abrasions or nicks. Glass is perfect. This is a 5 star lens that sells new on B&H for $2950.00 Reason for selling: No longer use Nikon cameras. Includes front and rear caps and Nikon lens case. Also included...
  7. C

Hasselblad XH lens adapter

While I am waiting for my X1Dll, I was wondering how well the XH adapter works in terms of IQ? I have the HCD 28 and 35-90mm lenses. Also, the HC 50mmll. These are older lenses and I know autofocus is an issue, but I am much more interested in IQ. The market for these H lenses seems to be poor...
  8. C

Canon TS-E on X1D?

Is there an adapter that would effectively allow the Canon 17 and 24mm TS-E to be used on the X1D? Is the image circle large enough?
  9. C

FS: Hasselblad H6D-100c + 4 lenses

FS: Hasselblad H6D-100c in excellent condition with 2496 actuations. Also included are three batteries, two chargers, and RRS L bracket. Lenses are the HCD 28mm, HCD 35-90mm, HC 35mm and HC 50mm II - all in excellent condition. Please note that none are orange dot. Will sell as complete package...
  10. C

FS: Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L lens

FS: Canon TS-E 17mm f/4L lens in absolute mint condition. No marks, scratches or abrasions. Includes lens covers, bag, and box. Have only used lens twice. Also included are two Fotodiox adapters for the 17mm TSE. One is for the Fotodiox 145mm screw in filters; the other is for the Lee SW 150...
  11. C

Sigma 14mm f/1.8 DG HSM Art Lens for Sony

Has anyone actually tried this lens? Saw one recently at a camera store. Quite a "sexy" piece of glass.
  12. C

Point and Shoot recommendations

Hi All, I own an A7rII and III and love both cameras. We are taking a trip to Europe in two months and my wife would like to have her own camera. She is not really interested in fiddling with a not of knobs, menu items and lenses, but does want to take some very good images of reasonable size...
  13. C

On Camera flash unit for A7rIII

I am in the market for a fairly powerful (GN 197) flash unit for my A7rlll. Trying to decide between Sony and Godex models. Tremendous difference in price. Recommendations? Thanks
  14. C

Help with A7rIII Video

I own an A7rlll and have rarely shot video. The camera is terrific for landscape photography, but my videos could really use improvement. I am leaving on a family vacation next week and would really appreciate some simple advice on the best settings for this type of video (kids, activities)...
  15. C

FS: Nikon Film Scanner 9000ED

FS: Mint condition Nikon Film Scanner 9000ED. I am the original owner and it has had minimal use. Always covered. Scans 35mm film/slides and medium format film. Comes with original three trays and two additional trays. Works very well with VueScan software. I live in Southern California and...
  16. C

Hasselblad Firmware Update - X1D & H6

New firmware with some nice features: https://blog.mingthein.com/2017/12/19/major-firmware-update-1-20-for-x1d-and-h6d/
  17. C

New Firmware for H6D

Firmware 1.19.0 for Hasselblad H6D-50c and H6D-100c The 1.19.0 release is a feature and maintenance release for the H6D cameras that adds new functionality: See User Guide version 1.6 for more detailed information. New features: • Support for CF Lens Adapter. • Additional options for Custom...
  18. C

WTB Mint HCD 24mm

Looking for mint condition HCD 24mm. Can be old or new version. Prefer it be in CONUS. Send me PM if available.
  19. C

Hasselblad “H” hard shell case

Has anyone ever seen this item? Is it for sale somewhere? Thanks.
  20. C

Firmware update for H6D now available

The long awaited firmware update for the H6D-50c, 100c now available. Adds some nice new features, but still needs further improvements.