The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. G

Nikon EN-El4a Batteries and MH-22 Charger

I have two Nikon EN-EL4a batteries the OEM Nikon branded. Both batteries are in good condition and hold a charge. I no longer have a camera to test them so cannot give you exact status. They usually lasted all day when I was shooting. I also have Nikon MH-22 charger for the above...
  2. G

WTB: Nikon 24mm PC-E US

Looking to purchase a Nikon 24mm PC-E needs to be in excellent condition for a project I am working on. Would like it to be a USA lens. I check messages pretty regularly. Thanks
  3. G

WTT Nikon 14-24mm for a Nikon 24mm PC-E

Want to trade Nikon 14-24 for Nikon 24mm PC-EI am looking to do a straight up trade I have a Nikon 14-24mm zoom US version in excellent condition with just some minor scuffs from being in my bag or case. Lens glass is perfect not a mark anything you see in the pictures posted is dust. I didn't...
  4. G

WTB: 77mm Neutral Density Filter

Looking for a high quality neutral density filter B&W, Heliopan, Nikon or similar. 3-4 stop density.
  5. G

Stolen Gear

This was just sent to me via ASMP please keep a look out. Hope this doesn't violate any rules here. Earlier this week, a Seattle area photo store, Optechs Digital, was robbed. The thieves made off with a lot of equipment, including Phase One backs and Canon bodies and lenses. It was a well...
  6. G

FS: Hitech Filter system

Hitech Filter System and Extras Up for sale is a Hitech filter system and extras. Included in this sale is a Hitech filter system for 4x4 Filters. The 105 mm accessory screw in ring. There are also 7 lens adapter plates for attaching the filter holder to your lens in the following sizes...
  7. G

WTB: Scanner

I am looking to scan a bunch of prints, negatives, and film positives that are part of my families archive. I would like the scans to be good as I am spending time on it. Looking for something similar to Epson 750V which seems like a good compromise it can scan prints and negs. Thought I throw...