The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

Canon FD body to Eos Lens Adapter

Does anyone know if such an adapter is possible or exists? I am posting in this section as it would be to go on a GH1 FD adapter and for experiments with m43rds. If it is possible does anyone know someone that can make them? Many thanks.
  2. K

Olympus Four Thirds Teleconverters - GH1

I have a GH1 and would like to know if the EC14 / EC20 work with it at all as the compatiblity guide says NG. But I see that people are using them with E-p cameras. Cheers
  3. K

Panasonic 20mm Filters and Step Rings

Hi, anyone know how many 46mm Filters can be stacked on the Panasonic 20mm before vignetting occurs? Also anyone had success with cheap step rings from China? I have read reports that they can catch the lens and cause problems and its best to use a 46mm extension. But I would like to cut the...
  4. K

Tilt Shift Article

Can anyone translate? A couple more links at the bottom of the article too. http://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/20100308_353508.html
  5. K

Focal Reducer - Rumour site

Micro four third rumours has posted a patent application from Olympus for a focal reducer x0.5. If its decent quality it would be perfect for video users but just wondering about the still side of things. Anyone tried anything like this before? I have seen cheap chinese optical adapters to...
  6. K

Shift adapter

Has anyone tried this shift adapter? http://www.fotodiox.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=435 I know a tilt adapter was discussed on here last month but this is a shift adapter. So now there is a shift and a tilt adapter available for m43 cameras would there be any benefit in these...
  7. K

Anyone sent their GH1 body in for repair?

Did you have to send the 14-140mm kit lens in with it? Cheers