The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Curious

Curious

Leica M9 35mm Cron V4
  2. Flower

Flower

Leica M9 Noctilux ASPH
  3. Markus Dagnell

Fun w/Digital M Images

Thank you all, I´m happy you like it. The picture was taken with the M9 and Noctilux ASPH wide open. Here´s another one with 35 summicron v4. How do I post images so they appear full size? Markus
  4. Markus Dagnell

Fun w/Digital M Images

Hi all, I´m a long time reader (but not a frequent poster) of this forum and I though I would try to post an Image. Markus
  5. Markus Dagnell

On the Subject of Thick Skin

Hi Kurt, I´ll start of saying that I admire the work you present at your blog! Great presences and connection to the people that you shoot. Does a great photographer need thick skin? I think that any artist needs a certain amount of self confidence and driving force/motivation to be able to...
  6. Markus Dagnell

Lenses for a wedding

Hi, My name is Markus, I shoot weddings in Sweden. I agree on the suggestion to bring 28,35,50 and 75. Since you are two I think it´s important that the two of you go throw the wedding and decide who covers what angle at the different key moments. Also test the light conditions at another day...
  7. Markus Dagnell

Fun w/Digital M Images

In lightroom try: Push the brighness up around (80-90) Tone curve: lights:1 Darks:+37 Shadows-46 Might need some tweeking, hope it works. Markus
  8. Markus Dagnell

Fun w/Digital M Images

Bring the file into photoshop, open up the shadows(push the curve to the left upper corner) with a curve then ad second curve to ad contrast through a s-curve.(Instead of fill flash:) I like the last image a lot! Markus
  9. Markus Dagnell

.95 noct and kids

Hi, I shoot the same combo and have kids:) I have a feeling that I´ve gotten better at focusing. I use the 1.25x diopter and thinking about getting the 1.4x. If I se a movement I try to follow with the focusing ring but it´s a guessing game. Markus
  10. Markus Dagnell

Markus Dagnell