The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. gilpen123

FS Mint Black Nikon FM3a package

Up for sale is an excellent mint FM3a with 45 2.8P and SB30 flash. I will only sell as a package set. The last mechanical camera Nikon has produced, auto and mechanical shutter. Price US$ 980.00 shipping and paypal fee included. For Europe shipping, may need to add US$ 20.00
  2. gilpen123

Fun with Leica X1/X2

These are my 1st snaps testing the Leica X2. I put a grip on it, an Olympus EVF and a street strap.
  3. gilpen123

Leica 50 1.4 E43 Summilux

Up for sale is a Leica 50 1.4 E43 Summilux with original hood, conservatively 8/10 condition, glass is clean no haze or fungus. External is as shown in the pictures no dents and scratches. Price US$ 1,700.00 I'll handle paypal charges buyer will shoulder shipping cost. I'll get a quote of...
  4. gilpen123

Vintage Lenses

Up for sale are 2 classic lenses in good condition, clean and no haze. I'm selling this for a friend. Nikkor 28 3.5 ltm mount lens with leather pouch $ 450.00 Leica Summaron 35 3.5ltm mount $ 450.00 Prices includes shipping and paypal fee.
  5. gilpen123

FS: Leica 28 2.8 Elmarit Asph 6 bit

I have this lens supposedly in preparation for an M8.2 purchase plan that did not or will no longer happen. Maybe an M9 in the future will be more appropriate for me. I am more of a 35-50 guy and find very limited use of this lens with my M6 and M3. I used to pair this with my RD1 which has been...
  6. gilpen123

WTB: 50 cron or Pre Asph

I'm looking for an ex condition 50 cron or Lux pre asph latest versions in black.
  7. gilpen123

New Here

It's my 1st post and I mistakenly put this in the Digital Leica forum. Hello folks it's my 1st post here and choose this forum as I will be here more often. I used to be an SLR user for a long time dating back to my teens mainly Nikons. About 2+ years ago I moved to RF and never looked back. My...
  8. gilpen123

New Here

Hello folks it's my 1st post here and choose this forum as I will be here more often. I used to be an SLR user for a long time dating back to my teens mainly Nikons. About 2+ years ago I moved to RF and never looked back. My 1st RF was a Bessa R3a with 40 1.4 and loved it but I find it annoying...