The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Z

Epson RD 1S priced to sell $900

Hi there Here is small portion of this forums rules. ** Ebay & other sites: Posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated. However, if your listed item has not sold here after 48 hours, then it is okay to add a note you've moved the the item to the 3rd party site. If...
  2. Z

Leica M Typ 240 Black - Unused

Re: Leica M Typ 240 - Brand New Hi there There are some rules on this forum. Here is small section for you info ** Please do NOT say an item is "Brand New In Box" or "With Full Warranty" as that can only come from a dealer and they cannot post new gear in this section!
  3. Z

FS: Leica M Monochrom

Dear New Member You should read rules of this forum before you post. ** Please do NOT say an item is "Brand New In Box" or "With Full Warranty" as that can only come from a dealer and they cannot post new gear in this section!** Welcome to the forum by the way. Cheers
  4. Z

WTS Nikon D700 (canada) CHEAP

Hi there You should read the rules of this forum. ** Ebay & other sites: Posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated. However, if your listed item has not sold here after 48 hours, then it is okay to add a note you've moved the the item to the 3rd party site. If you...
  5. Z

FS - Like New Leica M6 BLACK PAINT LHSA EDITION x0.72 RANGEFINDER MINT

Hi there You should read the rules of this forum. ** Ebay & other sites: Posts that only point to other sale or auction sites are NOT appreciated. However, if your listed item has not sold here after 48 hours, then it is okay to add a note you've moved the the item to the 3rd party site. If you...
  6. Z

WTB 41mm filter, OLLUX hood 12522, IWKOO 12502 hood

Hi there I have excellent condition ,boxed IWKOO hood that I could sell. Just wondering how much is your little budget? Cheers Zoran
  7. Z

FS (AUS) Leica M 35mm Summicron Asph and 50mm Elmar M

"50mm Elmar - M 6 bit (rare) $1,00.00 net" Yeah I take it for that new price of $100 net... He really is asking $1000 net...of course.
  8. Z

Hi there I have M4BP for sale.CLA done by DAG last year.If you are still looking we can do pix...

Hi there I have M4BP for sale.CLA done by DAG last year.If you are still looking we can do pix ,price etc. Zoran
  9. Z

Leica 50 f/1.4 Summilux ASPH 6-Bit

Hi there I have BP M4 and would trade it for your lens. Cheers Zoran
  10. Z

FOR SALE : CARL MEYER 38mm F1.0

Dear New Member Welcome to the forum and good luck with the sale.
  11. Z

WTS or WTT: Leica S2-P Medium Format Camera

What is the right price?You must have a asking price as per forums rules.
  12. Z

FS: Leica 28mm f2.8 Elmarit-M ASPH Black

Yeah this lens was never made without 6 bit coding.
  13. Z

Pre-ASPH Summilux 35mm

I am not Police on this forum but as per rules: "Also, you are only allowed to bump your posts ONCE per 24 hour period. Unless seller adds photos , drops pricing etc. "
  14. Z

Hi there I am not this forums Police but rules state there is the limit of 3 active ads at any...

Hi there I am not this forums Police but rules state there is the limit of 3 active ads at any time. cheers Zoran
  15. Z

FS: Leica 35mm Elmar 3.5. Any offers!?!?

I am not this forums rules Police but you must name the asking price.Cheers
  16. Z

WTB: Schneider Super Angulon 28mm Nikon mount

Super Angulon 28mm in Nikon F mount? Is that 28mm Leica R mount shift lens converted to F mount that You are after?
  17. Z

FS: Hexanon-M 50 &35, GA645, Autocord, TLR

Dear lattiboy Please read the forum rules. ** Price Monitoring: If you're not the seller and think the price is wrong -- either too high or too low -- tell them via PM, not in public on the thread as it is poor etiquette. If your not a buyer or seller than you really have no business commenting...
  18. Z

Leica M9 silver + 50mm Summilux Type 2, + others

Edith option is only there for the limited time...it is also in the rules. Cheers
  19. Z

Leica M9 silver + 50mm Summilux Type 2, + others

Please read the forum's rules.You are breaking the rules as gear has to be For Sale on this forum for at least 48 hours before You can list on e bay and other places with a link in your add.
  20. Z

Hi there I have Noctilux ver III ,the one with detachable hood for sale. Lens is still in...

Hi there I have Noctilux ver III ,the one with detachable hood for sale. Lens is still in original box,with Leica wrapping ...never opened. I am not sure if you are interested but let me know. By the way I am in Australia. [email protected] Cheers Zoran