The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. dierk

Fun with the Hasselblad 907x

Hasselblad 907X with Laowa 15mm f/4.5 W-Dreamer Canon FE mount, hand held HDR regards Dierk
  2. dierk

today I have been in Schloß Eutin, North Germany all images with 907X and Laowa 15mm on tripod and stitch of two images shift left/right or up/down with so much wide angle you get severe distortion of 90° corners close toe edge of the picture, for severe architecture photographs will will be...
  3. dierk

I am sorry, Glenn, I missed your question I have the Canon TS-E lenses 17mm and 24 mm and for these lenses I got the TECHART TCX-01 adapter from Canon FE to Hasselblad X. Therefor I ordered the Laowa with Canon FE mount too. For me it works fine, a tripod mount would be better, but it works like...
  4. dierk

Hamburg Landungsbrücken with 907X and Laowa 15mm f/4.5 W-Dreamer shift lens, hand held shifted regards Dierk
  5. dierk

Bad Oldesloe with 907X and Laowa 15mm shift lens hand held shifted up
  6. dierk

Cambo Actus G with 15mm Actar and CFV50 II C back one more hand held ! all three images from Lübeck, Germany
  7. dierk

Cambo Actus G with 15mm Actar and CFV50 II C back HDR hand held !
  8. dierk

Cambo Actus G with 15mm Actar and CFV50 II C back 23 sec. long exposure with ND1000+ND64
  9. dierk

FS: Schneider Super Angulon XL 5,6/38 mm + Centerfilter-mint!

Hi Laurent, I plan to sell my 38mm Lens too, are you still interested? regards Dierk
  10. dierk

Cambo Actus G with Hasselblad Distagon 40mm on Hasselblad V lensplate with Super-Angulon 75mm on Copal 0 lensplate and without bellows
  11. dierk

Cambo Actus G with 15mm Actar and CFV50 II C back
  12. dierk

Clematis - spring time colors focus stacking of 45 images, f/3.2, one soft box with XCD 90mm and Canon 500D close up lens
  13. dierk

I love clouds :) with the XCD 21mm, PP: Nik Silver Efex
  14. dierk

infrared test with IR 720nm filter on the Hasselblad 907X and XCD 4/45P as you see, the lens has a severe hot spot with very dark edges, I tried to eliminate in LR but not good enough :( f/11, ISO 800 regards dierk
  15. dierk

long exposure (Poel Island, Baltic Sea) 907X with XCD 21mm and ND1000 and ND8 stacked 81 sec. exposure f/11
  16. dierk

Fun fun fun I know, what you are feeling :)(y) good luck with the next rolls regards Dierk
  17. dierk

with XCD 90mm and Canon close up lens 500D focus stack of 8 images at f/6.8 light from two softboxes
  18. dierk

thanks. it looks less massy than in my kitchen :) the picture on flickr is private, you have to use the private link, that you get from the arrow sign under the picture
  19. dierk

Hasselblad 907X, XCD 90mm/3.2 focus stacking of 30 images f/4, Canon 500D close up lens, two softboxes stacking with Helicon Focus and a crop from this image
  20. dierk

Hasselblad 907X, XCD 90mm/3.2 focus stacking of 20 images f/4, Canon 500D close up lens, two softboxes stacking with Helicon Focus