The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. mAlKhamis

Finally !!! i'm officially in the club !!

Hey guys, what's up, sorry for the long absence, but my work and study circumstance were really harsh, plus i though that it would be inappropriate to participate with out a girlfriend ( AKA DMF). I finally got my Phase one P40+ with DF and 80mm LS and soon i'm expecting the 28 D and here...
  2. mAlKhamis

16-18-21mm f/4 Tri-Elmar vs 21mm 1.4 or 18mm 3.8

Hey guys, hope every one is enjoying his M9 ;) Well, I'm kind of hovering around, exploring my options and so on :confused: So i decided to include a rangefinder in my future new camera system. I'm gonna get the 50mm 1.4 for sure but i'm confused regarding the wide angle option for...
  3. mAlKhamis

A though on star trial photography using P40/65+

Hey guys what's up,, Yesterday we had a photo seminar about star trials photography using 35mm systems. so i went home, and i was thinking what would be the most efficient way to use to use the P40+ for star trial photography when i get it ?! let's not forget that the P40/65+ are limited to 1...
  4. mAlKhamis

MF Bulb mode and locked continous shooting question ?!

Hey guys what's up :) I'm really enjoying my stay in this amazing forum as meeting you all, thank you so much for your support and fast responses to us nosy beginners :angel: any way my questions is divided into two sections: 1. Does the bulb mode exists in any of the recently introduced phase...
  5. mAlKhamis

H4D40 vs Phase one P40+

Dear all, I'm so honored to join this amazing forum, and i'm so excited to join the world of medium format, i've recently managed to sold my old 35mm digital system (1ds mark III + L-lenses) seeking for better quality with medium format, as i had great experience shooting with my friends...