The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. aleksanderpolo

FS: Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 24mm f2.8 Lens

For sale is the Minolta MD W.Rokkor-X 24mm f2.8 lens with front and rear caps. The lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clear with no scratch, haze, fungus, etc. Focusing is smooth. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Only minimal sign of wear on body...
  2. aleksanderpolo

FS: Olympus Zuiko OM 24/2 24mm f2.0 Lens

For sale is the Olympus Zuiko OM 24mm f/2.0 Lens with original front and rear cap. The lens is in good condition. The front and rear glass has no scratch. The focusing is smooth. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. The body looks to be in excellent condition with minimal signs of...
  3. aleksanderpolo

FS: Minolta MD 50mm f1.2 Lens 50/1.2

For sale is the Minolta MD 50mm f1.2 Lens with original front and rear caps. The lens is in excellent condition. The glass has no scratch. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is smooth. Minimal sign of wear on the body. Asking price $360 or best...
  4. aleksanderpolo

FS: SMC Pentax 50mm f1.2 K50/1.2 Lens

For sale is the SMC Pentax 50mm f/1.2 K50/1.2 lens with front and rear cap The lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clear with no scratch. Focusing is very smooth. Aperture open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Only minor signs of wear on body and usual dust Asking price: $420...
  5. aleksanderpolo

FS: Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon 35mm f2 w/ box hood

For sale is the Zeiss ZM 35/2 Biogon with dedicated hood, original caps, paper, box. The lens is in excellent condition. There is no scratch, haze, etc. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is typical Zeiss smooth. I have always baby my lens and...
  6. aleksanderpolo

FS: Zeiss Contax Makro S-Planar 60mm f2.8 1:1 macro lens 60/2.8

For sale is the Zeiss Contax Makro S-Planar 60mm f/2.8 1:1 macro lens, with a front and rear cap. The lens is in good condition. The glass has no scratch. Focusing is smooth. Aperture open and close smoothly, there is no oil on blade. There are some wear on the body, and some ding mark near the...
  7. aleksanderpolo

FS: Minolta 58/1.2 MC Rokkor-X f/1.2 Lens

For sale is the Minolta MC Rokkor-X 58mm f/1.2 Lens with generic front and rear cap. The lens is in excellent condition. The glass is clear with no scratch, haze, fungus, etc. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is very smooth. Only minor wear on the...
  8. aleksanderpolo

FS: Olympus 21/2 24/2 OM Zuiko 21mm 24mm f2

For sale is the Olympus OM Zuiko 21mm f/2.0 Lens, the latest "made in Japan" version The lens is in lovely, excellent condition. Glass is clear with no scratch. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is smooth. Asking price: $850 or best offer. More...
  9. aleksanderpolo

FS: Zeiss 25/2.8 50/1.4 135/2.8 Contax Distagon Planar Sonnar

For sale is the Zeiss Contax Distagon 25mm f2.8 lens with original front cap and rear cap Lens is in excellent condition. Glass is clear with no scratch. Aperture open and close smoothly, there is no oil on blade. Focusing is smooth. Only minor wear on body. Asking price is $550 or best offer...
  10. aleksanderpolo

WTB: Canon FD 50/1.2 L Lens

Hi, I am looking for the Canon FD 50mm F/1.2 L Lens, the one with red ring in nFD mount. If you have one for sale, please let me know how much you are asking for and the condition of the lens, I do want to see the actual pic of the lens though. I am in San Diego, California, and will pay by...
  11. aleksanderpolo

FS: Olympus Pen F Pancake 38/2.8 E Zuiko Lens rare

For sale is the Olympus Pen F Pancake 38/2.8 E Zuiko Lens with gothic F metal front cap The lens is in excellent condition. The glass has no scratch. Aperture is snappy and click into each stop. Focusing is smooth. Only minor wear on the body and slight dust consistent with its age. The lens...
  12. aleksanderpolo

FS: 2x Minolta 58/1.2 MC Rokkor PG f1.2 Lens

For sale is the Minolta MC Rokkor PG 58mm F/1.2 Lens #1 with original front and rear caps. Lens is in excellent condition. Glass has no scratch, haze, fungus etc. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. There is some unevenness in focusing at around 1.2m, not...
  13. aleksanderpolo

FS: Minolta 58/1.2 MC Rokkor PG f1.2 Lens

For sale is the Minolta MC Rokkor PG 58mm F/1.2 Lens with original front and rear caps. Lens is in excellent condition. Glass has no scratch, haze, fungus etc. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. There is some unevenness in focusing at around 1.2m, not enough...
  14. aleksanderpolo

Canon 55/1.2 24/2.0 x2 FL FD f1.2 f2

For sale is the Canon FL 55mm F/1.2 Lens with original metal front cap and rear cap. Lens is in good condition. Glass has no scratch, fungus, etc. There are a few of cleaning mark on front element. Aperture is snappy, open and close smoothly. There is no oil on blade. Focusing is smooth. There...
  15. aleksanderpolo

WTB: Zeiss ZM Planar 50/2

I missed the opportunity to buy one: http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/gear-fs-wtb/37440-fs-zeiss-50mm-zm-planar-f2-leica-m-mount-mint.html If you have one in similar condition and price range, let me know. I am in US. Thanks.
  16. aleksanderpolo

FS: Nikon Nikkor 85/2 Ai

I posted this ad this morning, then I noticed (finally) it was posted in the wrong forum, so here we go: Nikon Nikkor 28/2.8 AiS Pending payment ipernity: Nikon Nikkor 28/2.8 AiS by Polo Lam Nikon Nikkor 85/2 Ai ipernity: Nikon Nikkor 85/2 Ai by Polo Lam Asking price: $150 Price already...
  17. aleksanderpolo

FS: Olympus Pen F 42/1.2 40/1.4

For sale is the Olympus Pen F 42/1.2 with the hard to find original front cap The glass has no scratch. However, there is some haze in the inner element, which might reduce its contrast. Focusing is silky smooth, aperture open and close smoothly. This lens usually sell for $550-600 (see the...
  18. aleksanderpolo

FS: Nikon 55/1.2 28/2 28/2.8 85/2 Nikkor MF lenses

For sale is the Nikon Nikkor 55mm F/1.2 Ai Lens, with original front and rear caps, and dedicated hood HS-7. This is the last and rarer Ai version before they switch to 50/1.2. Glass is in excellent condition, with no scratch, haze, fungus, etc. Focusing is smooth. Aperture is snappy, open and...
  19. aleksanderpolo

FS: Olympus Pen F 40/1.4 38/1.8 caps hoods

Selling more of my Pen F collections For sale is Olympus Pen F 40mm F/1.4 Lens. Glass is clear, focusing is smooth. This lens has a little oil on blade and after exposure, the return of the blade to the open position is a little slow. It shouldn’t affect exposure though. And if you are using it...
  20. aleksanderpolo

FS: Voigtlander CV 15/4.5 Heliar LTM black 15mm leica

For sale is a black Voigtlander CV Ultra Wide Heliar 15/4.5 in Leica screw mount (LTM). Comes with viewfinder, original box, paper. The lens is in excellent, almost like new condition. I don't see any significant wear on it. Asking price is $450 or best offer. Price already include paypal fee...