The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

Negative feedback!!!

wow, what a twisted story this has become. let's just say in the end he recovered six hundred dollars. seems more than fair to me and his criticism, if partly fair, certainly not the whole story. i regret the whole mess.
  2. S

leica R lens sale

all lenses no longer available. thank you for your interest.
  3. S

leica R lens sale

leica R lens sale update, lowered prices All in excellent/good condition, but not mint. all 3 cam i haven't used .them since buying the dp1 and dp2s. i have used them on canon 20d, 40d, tsi, and a 5d with a shaved mirror. i've checked these prices against e-bay, the leica forum, etc. and they...
  4. S

leica R lens sale

leica R lens sale update All in excellent/good condition, but not mint. all 3 cam i haven't used .them since buying the dp1 and dp2s. i have used them on canon 20d, 40d, tsi, and a 5d with a shaved mirror. i've checked these prices against e-bay, the leica forum, etc. and they seem fair. many...
  5. S

leica R lens sale

the 28, 50, and 90 have been sold to diversey (david)
  6. S

leica R lens sale

pictures added: leica lense sale Photo Gallery by wayne pease at pbase.com
  7. S

leica R lens sale

All in excellent/good condition, but not mint. all 3 cam except the 28. i haven't used them since buying the dp1 and dp2s. i have used them on canon 20d, 40d, tsi, and a 5d with a shaved mirror. i've checked these prices against e-bay, the leica forum, etc. and they seem fair. many kinds of...
  8. S

construction site constructions

wayne www.pbase.com/wwp/site5
  9. S

library shadows

pretty cool, tim. definitely space age. wayne www.pbase.com/wwp
  10. S

library shadows

variations on a theme wayne www.pbase.com/wwp/ls
  11. S

construction site #7

wayne www.pbase.com/wwp/site7
  12. S

a walk in the ghost forest

wayne www.pbase.com/wwp/ghost
  13. S

construction site #4

a few samples wayne www.pbase.com/wwp/site4
  14. S

construction site #4

more reserved about #3. wayne full series: www.pbase.com/wwp/site4
  15. S

books again

hi don, thanks for the encouragement. i've been writing ideas and notes all day! what interests me is 'the mind of the photographer'. all kinds of questions come up. for example, in on being a photographer, hurn says almost all the iconic photos taken by professionals in the course of their...
  16. S

books again

thanks, don. it's wonderful book. i still remember meyerowitz roaming the streets with winograd and his comment about bravo's photos being shamanistic. it's full of insights for all photographers. yeh, i somehow have to give up on the how-to books! they don't really help me. however i do keep...
  17. S

books again

i swear i'll quit buying them. alas, new ones show up on amazon all the time. just bought these two: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1603201270/ref=oss_product http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0321741323/ref=oss_product the second one on composition. i know composition the great key, yet...
  18. S

a philosopher's key to photography

all i can do is give some hints of what it might mean to me! pics and a blog in my signature. good luck! wayne www.pbase.com/wwp http://smokysunsheaven.blogspot.com/2011/01/reducing-life-to-manageable-bites.html
  19. S

january roses

if there's nowhere to rest at the end how can i get lost on the way ikkyu wayne www.pbase.com/wwp/jr
  20. S

a philosopher's key to photography

i guess the point is to keep us guessing. wayne www.pbase.com/wwp