The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Leica M Motor, Leica 90mm F4, Voigtlander M4/3 to M adapter

Getting rid of all things Leica related so the following items must go: Leica M Motor in excellent shape with recent battery. I had this on my M6 and it will also fit M7. Comes with box and papers. Asking $200 shipped and PayPal Leica 90mm F4 - both caps and hood in excellent shape. No box or...
  2. B

FS: Leica M6 and 50 f2.5 Summarit

I have for sale a Leica M6 Classic .72 finder in excellent cosmetic and operational condition. I bought it essentially in NOS condition and have put less than 10 rolls through it. It comes with body cap, strap, inner case, outer box, and papers. I will also throw in an original Leica grip as...
  3. B

FS: Leica M4-2

Leica M4-2 in excellent condition. This returned in December from DAG with a cleaned and adjusted rangefinder and general CLA and is now very smooth. All speeds are on and curtains are nice and tight. I am keeping my M6 so this one must go. I also have the matching winder for this model for an...
  4. B

FS: Fuji x100 (very low shutter count)

For sale is my Fuji X100 bought last fall from a local camera store. Camera is in excellent shape with everything as included when new and an aftermarket hood and filter, second aftermarket battery and hot shoe cover. Images are excellent but I am just not bonding with the 35mm effective focal...
  5. B

FS: Leica M Motor

For sale is my Leica M motor that I bought for my M6. Too bad I didn't bond and decided I liked to wind by hand better and would rather just use a grip. It is in excellent condition with box, manual. Asking $350 shipped and PayPaled in the US.
  6. B

SOLD: Leitz/Minolta CL with 40mm lens

For sale is my Leitz/Minolta CL with 40mm lens. Body and lens are in excellent condition and comes with rubber hood, original strap and pouch.Everything works as it should. Asking $600 shipped and I pay PayPal fees.
  7. B

FS: Leica M6 TTL Body Silver

For sale is an M6TTL body in excellent condition. Included is just the body, body cap, strap and the grip. The only cosmetic flaw I can find is a small scratch on the rewind handle. She is in very nice shape and all speeds are right on. I am asking $1350 shipped in the US only with insurance and...
  8. B

FS: Leica M8 Body

For sale is a Leica M8 body with box, charger, battery, 4 gig card, strap. What is not there is the car charger adapter and the USB cord (these are available on Ebay for less than 6 bucks). The body has the usual wear at the edges but no dings or dents. There is a slight scratch on the back...