The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

Leica Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH 6bit

24mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH, Serial #40809XX. Re-posting this lens at a lower price after being gone awhile... Bought this from the original owner (and fellow GetDPI'er) about 2 years ago. I really like the drawing of this lens, but unfortunately, she must go. Perfect glass, butter-smooth...
  2. R

FS: Leica 24mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH (6-bit)

24mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH, Serial #40809XX. $5700 USD OK, let's try this again... Bought this from the original owner (and fellow GetDPI'er) about 2 years ago. I really like the drawing of this lens, but unfortunately, she must go. Perfect glass, butter-smooth focus. A few very small marks...
  3. R

FS: Minty Leica 24mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH (6-bit)

Lovely 24mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH, Serial #40809XX. $6100 USD Bought this from the original owner (and fellow GetDPI'er) about 2 years ago. I really like the drawing of this lens, but unfortunately, she must go. Perfect glass, butter-smooth focus. A few very small marks on the hood and...
  4. R

FS: Canon EF 400mm f/4 DO IS USM & PL-C 52 circular polarizer

Price: $4,400.00 Payment method: PayPal Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear Shipping instructions: Insured, expedited shipping included for CONUS I've been infected with Leica GAS, and now I'm paying the piper. If you're looking for a supremely practical long lens, this is a...
  5. R

FS: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM lens

FS: Canon EF 85mm f/1.2 L II USM lens **MINT** $1675.00 I purchased this lens new about 1.5 years ago, and then promptly became a Leica shooter, and haven't used it at all. It was tested briefly, and then repacked and sat on a shelf. The Canon EF 85mm f/1.2L II USM Autofocus Lens is a fast...
  6. R

FS: Leica M Millenium Black Paint 50mm f/1.4 Summilux E46 6-bit (pre-ASPH)

Mint/Mint- 50mm f/1.4 Summilux E46 (pre-ASPH), late Version II, Serial #40111XX. $3800 USD Perfect glass, butter-smooth focus, looks new, with only the slightest signs of use. No brassing. Comes with front and rear caps. No box, no leather case. This is the last issue of the Version II...
  7. R

FS: ThinkTank Bags

Finding the perfect camera bag has left me with a wee surplus, so a few have to go: ThinkTank Rotation360 backpack camera bag $135 ($279 new) BNIB (if it came in a box :)) Bought this pack and then just never used it. Innovative rotating hip pack gives you quick access to your most used gear...
  8. R

FS: Leica 35 Summilux ASPH, Tri-Elmar 28-35-50, Zeiss 50/1.5 Sonnar C * NEW PRICE *

I have three wonderful lenses for sale: 1. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH (Black, #40398XX) $4200 ** PRICE REDUCED ** Mint condition. Flawless cosmetics and optics. 6bit coded. Caps, box, leather pouch, and documents included. CLA'd by DAG about a year ago. Aperture and focus are absolutely positive...
  9. R

FS: 35 Summilux ASPH & 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar (plus some bags!)

Pruning my collection to cover some other expenses. Enjoy! 1. Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH (Black, #40398XX) $4500 Mint condition. Flawless cosmetics and optics. 6bit coded. Caps, box, leather pouch, and documents included. CLA'd by DAG about a year ago. Aperture and focus are absolutely positive...
  10. R

FS: MINT Leica 50mm and 24mm lenses

50mm Summicron (6bit) #3706837 MINT- $1100 Current configuration with pull-out hood. Purchased a few months ago from Classic Connection for $1500. This lens is in fantastic condition, both optically and cosmetically. It's 6bit coded. Super sharp and fast handling. Great lens, but find I...
  11. R

FS: Canon 1Ds Mark III - Mint Condition

Thanks to all of you folks, I've succumbed to the Leica disease and now must pay the piper :D Camera is in mint condition and lightly used. I'm finicky about equipment and consistently get comments on how clean my used gear is. Includes all original accessories, cables, software and...
  12. R

WTB: Leica 50mm 1.4 pre-ASPH

PM me if you have one in great condition you're ready to part with.
  13. R

WTB: Leica 24mm Summilux

Please PM me if interested. Thanks!
  14. R

WTB: Good condition WATE

Prefer it without the finder, but I'm open. PM me with offers. Brad