The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M

FS: Plaubel Makina 67 (EUR)

And sold to hulk
  2. M

FS: Plaubel Makina 67 (EUR)

Offering a Plaubel Makina 67, with the famous Nikkor 80mm f/2.8. Pics will follow. Strongly prefer selling it within the EU. Price is 1250 euro, ex. shipping.
  3. M

FS: Hasselblad 501C/M chrome with A12 and 80mm CFE (EUR)

Selling: -Hasselblad 501C/M (serial 10SP....) with Acute Matte and strap. -80mm CFE f/2.8 with original hood -A12 (serial 30SH...) No box but with instruction manual and quality inspection certificates. This camera has been bought new in 2005 and has not been used much since, so it is is in...
  4. M

FS (EUR): Rolleiflex 2.8 GX

For sale: Rolleiflex 2.8 GX. Good cosmetic condition, small signs of use. Fully working. Will ship to EU only, strongly prefer bank transfer over Paypal. Price: 1650 euro
  5. M

FS: Hasselblad Makro-Planar 135mm CF + bellows

Selling a Hasselblad Makro-Planar 135mm CF f/5.6, with bellows. Makes a great 1:1 macrolens for your Hasselblad. Price is 900 euro ex shipping and will onlly sell in EU, as I don't accept Paypal.
  6. M

Leica M6 0.85 (non-TTL) with Rapidgrip

Selling a Leica M6HM 0.85, only 3130 were made between the M6 and M6 TTL. Comes with Abrahamsson Rapidgrip. Only EU-buyers please. Asking 985 euro. pic1 pic2,(plastic still on baseplate pic3 pic4 pic5 pic6
  7. M

FS: Epson R-D1s with Color-Skopar 28mm f/3.5

For sale: Epson R-D1s, digital rangefinder camera. Original box, 2 extra batteries, original Epson leather case, software and 2gb SD. Comes with Voigtlander Color Skopar 28mm f/3.5, great lens, very sharp, great colors. Price: 1375 ex shipping. Only EU-buyers...
  8. M

FS: Hasselblad 40mm CF FLE

Selling a beautiful Hasselblad 40mm Distagon CF FLE wide-angle for Hasselblad with filter mount and UV filter. The front glass is perfect, the shutter speeds are accurate, only the back lens has a small scratch. I have never found that it had any impact on the image quality. Comes with front and...
  9. M

FS: Hasselblad SWC/M

Sold, thanks to the forum
  10. M

Price is now 1200 euro.
  11. M

Selling a Hasselblad SWC/M (the C t* version) with viewfinder, A12, leather strap, sunshade and front cover. All works great. Price is 1300 euro. Pics will follow.
  12. M

FS: Hasselblad Xpan with 45mm

I am selling my Hasselblad Xpan, because I can't afford to keep all of my camera's :-( The body has some minor paint loss, wich happens a lot with Xpans. The lens of the 45mm f/4 is clean and scratchfree. Shuttercount is 3340. Comes with: -Sunshade -OpTechPro strap -UV filter -Polafilter...
  13. M

FS:Hasselblad Xpan 45mm f/4

Selling the 45mm f/4 for the Xpan. No body, just the lens. Comes with hood. Asking: 300 euro.
  14. M

FS:Hasselblad 500C/M

Condition is good. Here are some photos: