The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. Stefan Steib

for sale UE Hcam Dualshift (sony E mount + L mount )

Interested. Please contact me at [email protected]
  2. Stefan Steib

Hi - do you still want to sell the HCam HDS dualshifter ? If so please contact me by email -...

Hi - do you still want to sell the HCam HDS dualshifter ? If so please contact me by email - [email protected]
  3. Stefan Steib

Hartblei Hcam B1 or not to be

Just to give a short lifesign - best to reach me is emailing me. at [email protected] There is simply so much to read and do, I apologize for the forum, but I have reduced all this stuff to a bare minimum. Greetings from Germany to all Hartblei/Hcam existing and future users and curious ones...
  4. Stefan Steib

Fuji GFX - HARTBLEI Superrotator Optics by Carl Zeiss 4/120mm Macro

HARTBLEI Superrotator for Fuji GFX Optics by Carl Zeiss 4/120 Macro for Fuji GFX The new standard for professional Work with the GFX. Get the precision (geared + 3x 360º Rotational) movement Power of a Viewcamera, with Zeiss Optics. We have taken the famous Medium Format 45mm tilt and...
  5. Stefan Steib

New HCam DRS shift adapter for Fuji GFX

Hi Billy it would be possible to do a Hasselblad XD1 version (maybe, but I doubt there is much use for it as only it´s electronic shutter will work, which is kind of limited) The diameter for the Sony is much too big, for the Sony we have the (cheaper) HCam Master TS V2 and the HCam HDS...
  6. Stefan Steib

This adapter uses complete new parts that we have made especially for the GFX. The diameter of the opening is about 50% larger than the HCam Master TS or the HDS Doubleshifter. That´s possible because the GFX has a much bigger bayonet mount. The numbers are small, there are much fewer customers...
  7. Stefan Steib

No sorry there is no space for any contacts and providing a 2x360º rotation with cabling is technically impossible. But using a preselected aperture works very well. the optimum fstop for most lenses to achieve best sharpness acroos the image circle is f11 or even more anyway. And focusing with...
  8. Stefan Steib

We took our time and thought about this thoroughly. There are other products which offer Shift for Nikon or longer flange focal distance mounts, but that was not what we wanted. Canon EF is our standard interface and we wanted to give a second Y-axis to the TS-E lenses (especially for the new...
  9. Stefan Steib

Ladies and Gentlemen See the new HCam DRS Shiftadapter for GFX Worlds first EOS EF to Fuji GFX with Dual Rotation Shift - parallaxfree and unprecedented usability. Reach 2x15mm(bidirectional) of (single)shift with TS-E, EF-L 11-24 and many other lenses including MF Hasselblad, M645, P645...
  10. Stefan Steib

Best adapted lenses for the GFX system?

here is a cutout - watch the dust which is to be seen cristal clear
  11. Stefan Steib

Best adapted lenses for the GFX system?

As I recently checked the new Novoflex GFX adapters I tried my Nikon AF-D Micro 2,8/60mm. I can only say this lens on the GFX is astounding. Something of the sharpest stuff I have ever seen on this amount of data.
  12. Stefan Steib

Final version: HCam Master TS 14-24mm

By the way: you are in the wrong thread here. This is about the HCam master TS. And second: where are you going to attach an "Arca swiss style quick release mechanism" on a TSE lens ? Right - on some kind of a screw on clamp. That would only mean you want a seperate foot and 2 adapters with a...
  13. Stefan Steib

No - probably same cost and always a more heavy device on the camera instead of weight of a second device in the bag. Regards Stefan
  14. Stefan Steib

Well maybe that is not what you want to hear, but I have several customers who just bought a second one and keep the both TSE 17+24mm always on in the bag and on job. I am sure we could do a quick release version, that would weight much more and cost more as well, but who would buy it then ...
  15. Stefan Steib

Canon EF 11-24mm on Sony A7R

I do, with shift and tilt and shift/shift and not only on Sony , but recently also on Leica SL. https://www.facebook.com/pages/HCamde/122001131245665 Regards Stefan
  16. Stefan Steib

But I am not the wheel manufacturer. I make the car. http://www.hartblei.eu/downloads/LensList-HCam.pdf Regards Stefan
  17. Stefan Steib

Hcam does recommend and also sell solutions with lenses 16-35, 14-24 and 11-24mm that work and are tested. Here in the thread and also on my Website you find a list of lenses that work for the HCam B1, which automatically indicates they will also work on this adapter. We can not and want not to...
  18. Stefan Steib

Sinar eMotion 75 - any infos appreciated

I never bought the Emotion back, because after I got a quote for a repair of 3000€ I decided to let that go. Useless. And further, a short time after that came the message, that Sinar has stopped all support for emotion backs now. So that nearly brand new back, with maybe 500 exposures can only...
  19. Stefan Steib

Strange looking purple files from IQ180 and Hartblei.

I´ll do my very best. Normally the camera body is nearly undestroyable, because it´s made from a massive aluminium block. more soon. Greetings from Germany Stefan
  20. Stefan Steib

macbook pro (early 2011) tethering P65+ issues

use a firewire hub. This is a problem of the last firewire implementations of Apple in the MBPs and can be definitely solved with additional powering the ports supply. I am taking nearly any bet. This has got nothing to do with the software. Greetings from Germany Stefan (and yes I used one...