The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. guphotography

FS: Like new Cambo WRS 1250 tech cam with wooden grip

Photos to follow. Comes with case, arca foot, LED module. Asking £1900 plus postage at cost, will ship worldwide.
  2. guphotography

WTB: Fujinon CM W 125mm 5.6 lens

Looking for the aforementioned lens, preferrably late model in clean, sound working condition. Thank you.
  3. guphotography

Hasselblad 500 series camera strap with Phase One IQ backs

Hi all, Which strap do you use with 500 bodies with IQ backs? The profile of the back sticks out on the right hand side, the eye on the leather strap can rub against side easily, is there an option can avoid this? I tried both the thin and wide versions of the orignial Hasselblad leather...
  4. guphotography

Cable free sync for V mount phase back

To all the v mount phsae shooters, have you any knowledge of cable free sync using phase back on 500 series bodies? I came across a couple of modified backs claiming sync without cable, but nowhere of finding out who did the modification and whether it would affect the back in any other way...
  5. guphotography

Winter gloves for tech cam use

Hi folks, What do you use / recommend glove wise for winter shooting? Ideally I don't need to take them off from getting camera out of bag, set up to touch operate the digital back. Cheers
  6. guphotography

wtb: iq4 150

Some warranties preferred, I'd like to have it serviced prior to receiving. I look forward to hearing from you.
  7. guphotography

WTB: CFexpress B card and reader

Let me know if you have any spares for sale please, thanks
  8. guphotography

found: arca swiss R rear extension 017147 20.5mm version

Anyone has a spare, please let me know. Thanks!
  9. guphotography

WTB: Hasselblad 60mm and 100mm cfi lenses

I'm looking to upgrade my CF version to CFi, if you have those for sale, please let me know. I have 50mm CFi FLE and 120mm CFi makro if you are interested in trade. Many thanks
  10. guphotography

FS: Hasselblad cf 80mm, cf 150mm, cfi 50mm fle lenses, pme45 prism

I've recently suffered a back injury, whilst recovering, I still need to reduce the load on my back. 1) 80 cf lens in good condition, normal sign of use present, optics are clean, no marks, fungus or haze, £600 2) 150 cf lens, excellent condition throughout, £450 3) 50 cfi fle lens...
  11. guphotography

Adapting v lens on arca swiss rm3di

Anyone uses hassy v lenses with their R body? Do you need anything else other than the R bayonet (017246) adapter? Can you use rotamount still? Thanks
  12. guphotography

FS: cambo wrs 1000

Selling the remains of my cambo kit. a) WRS 1000 body, same movement as 1200, 1250, also has integrated cold shoe, save you extra money to buy the accessory plate, comes with carry case, instruction. b) led module, never used, great little gadget to check lens focus scale in the dark £950...
  13. guphotography

bought: arca swiss R line Hasselblad V Bayonett

part number 017246, if you have one for sale, many thanks! https://www.arca-shop.de/kameras/r-line-zubehoer/objektivplatten-r-line/2557/r-line-objektivplatte-hasselblad-v-bayonett?c=889
  14. guphotography

wtb: sk 28xl super digital with centre filter in arca R mount

Just put the words out there, you never know. It isn't a lens that would be used often, but I have run into situations where it would serve better than the 35xl. I need centre filter with it, as I don't have IQ4, need every help to keep lcc within control. cheers
  15. guphotography

FS: Cambo WRS 1250 with wooden grip

Same movements as 1200, but with more comfortable wooden grip. The camera was an ex demo model, and I've not used it since purchase, so all is in excellent condition. Phase back adapter plate is also available separately should you be interested, £250. £1800 plus worldwide postage.
  16. guphotography

bought: profoto b10

If you have one lying around not getting much exposure, please let me know.
  17. guphotography

fs: schneider apo digitar 47xl with centre filter in arca swiss R mount

Selling this great performer, complete with rare centre filter. All in very good condition, checked and recalibrated at Arca Swiss. £2500 (net to me) plus worldwide shipping.
  18. guphotography

fs: phase one iq260 hasselblad h mount digital back

I managed to pick up a v mount back, decided to let go of my much loved h system. Good condition, sensor is spotless, sound working condition throughout. Back comes with hahnel dual charger, 4 batteries, tether cable. £4500 plus worldwide postage. I'm in Europe frequently, can bring it...
  19. guphotography

FS: Arca Swiss R mount Rodenstock Apo Sironar Digital 150mm complete with extension box

Selling mine 150mm ASD in mint condition, complete with extension box, finder kit and cable release. £2700 plus postage worldwide.
  20. guphotography

SOLD: arca swiss m two mf camera with universal bellow and ground glass

I've not had time to shoot any roll film and don't see that change in the foreseeable future, hence letting it go to someone who can actually make some use out of it. Camera is complete with universal bellow, both function carriers, 25cm rail, extension bracket and non N ground glass, just add...