The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

SOLD - Steel Grey M9

Near new in box M9. I only say near new as I did open it and take roughly 30 snaps with the camera. All items contained in box are there and un-used. Camera has not been registered as of yet. I upgraded to the M9 but have found I have barely touched it and am more reliant upon my DSLR. I...
  2. B

FS M8.2 Silver

Leica M8.2 Silver body in excellent shape (9+). This is an M8.2 and not an upgraded M8. For disclosure purposes, there is very small scratch on the aperture dial which you can see is very small and a small rub spot on the right rear chrome portion of the camera which is not picked-up in the...
  3. B

FS -- Shootsac & cover -- NIB

For sale -- New Shootsac and Classic Cowboy (looks like brown leather) cover. $215 plus shipping and paypal fees. I received both items recently and have decided to go in a different direction for carrying my camera and a lens or two. Both items are brand new and in the box...opened them and...