The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. seakayaker

Silver & Light ~ Wet Plate Photography

Very enjoyable nine minute video of a photographer using the collodion process to develop very large metal plates. SILVER & LIGHT on Vimeo Dan
  2. seakayaker

Anyone experience this on their photographs?

Wondering if anyone has experience this problem? Is this the dreaded Leica Sensor problem? Comments are appreciated. Thanks, Dan
  3. seakayaker

FS: Carl Zeiss Jena MC BIOMETAR 80mm f2.8

Offering for sale a Carl Zeiss Jena MC BIOMETAR 80mm f2.8 which includes an Adaptor with rear cap for use with a Micro Four Thirds Camera, Metal Hood, UV Filter, lens cap and Op/Tech soft pouch for lens. The Lens is in Excellent++ condition and the glass is clear with no cleaning marks or oil on...
  4. seakayaker

FS: Panasonic G1 with 715nm IR Conversion

Offering for Sale a Panasonic G1 with 715nm IR Conversion. I purchased this G1 (Body Only) last fall and sent it to Robert (Monza) at Precision Camera and had a 715nm IR Filter Conversion completed in November 2010. I have only taken a few shots around the house and have not used the camera...
  5. seakayaker

FS: Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 MFT

Offering for sale a Mint copy of the Voigtlander Nokton 25mm f0.95 MFT. Lens comes with original box, hood, front & rear caps, and manual. Photos taken with the VC 25/0.95 can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26672618@N03/sets/72157625258959787/ Price is $1055.00 which includes...
  6. seakayaker

SOLD: Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens

Offering for sale this Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens. THe S 85/3.5 APO was the ONLY APO Tele ever produced in Nikon RF Mount. This item was originally sold for $349.00 and a new copy can still be found a Cameraquest for $249.00. I used the lens with an adaptor on my GF1 and took a...
  7. seakayaker

SOLD: Voigtlander 75mm F1.8 Heliar Classic with 75mm Viewfinder

Offering this mint copy of the Voigtlander 75mm F1.8 Heliar Classic with 75mm Viewfinder included. $655.00 includes USPS Priority Mail insured in the continental US. Paypal excepted, you need to add the 3% fee. Photos taken with this lens can be found here...
  8. seakayaker

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 11826 6 Bit

FS: Leica Summicron-M 50mm f/2 11826 6 Bit New in Box, serial number starts with 412XXXX. This lens has not been mounted $2300.00 Net to me. USPS Priority Mail insured included in Continental US. Paypal accepted, you are responsible for the fee. I bought this lens then found a 50 Summilux...
  9. seakayaker

SOLD: Leica Summicron-M 35mm f2 ASPH

Offering for sale a beautiful Summicron M35mm f2 ASPH (11879) in Excelent + condition. The glass does not have any scratches, haze of fungus. Included is the original box, manual, leather case, hood and caps. Asking Price is $ 2257.00 which includes Paypal fees and USPS Insured Priority Mail...
  10. seakayaker

FS: Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens

Offering for sale this Voigtlander S APO-LANTHAR 85mm F3.5 lens. I used with an adaptor on my GF1 and took a total of 106 photographs. The lens is in Mint Condition and comes with front and rear caps, hood, manual and box. Price is $ 195.00 which includes paypal fee and shipping within the...
  11. seakayaker

SOLD: Voigtlander S SKOPAR 50mm F2.5

Offering for sale this Voigtlander S SKOPAR 50mm F2.5 lens. I used with an adaptor on my GF1 and took a total of 135 photographs. The lens is in Mint Condition and comes with front and rear caps, hood, manual and box. Price is $ 165.00 which includes paypal fee and shipping within the...
  12. seakayaker

FSCarl Zeiss Distagon 35/2.8 T* ~ Yashica 50/1.7 ML & CY Adaptor

Two lenses with Contax Yashica mounts that I purchased to use with my micro four/thirds cameras 1) Carl Zeiss Distagon T* 35mm f2.8 lens in Excellent condition which produces sharp photographs with beautiful colors and B&W. The glass is clean with not marks, haze or dust. The lens has a rear...
  13. seakayaker

SOLD: Voigtlander 50/1.5 S Nokton Aspherical

Putting up for sale a mint condition Voigtlander 50/1.5 S Nokton Aspherical lens. The lens was rarely used and only mounted on my GF1 twice. The 50/1.5 Aspherical was the only lens made in Nikon RF Mount and can also be mounted on a micro four/thirds camera with adaptor (approximately $30.00)...
  14. seakayaker

FS: FUJIFILM Instax Mini 25

Won one of the door prizes at a camera show which was the FUJIFILM Instax Mini 25 with two boxes (4 packs) of film. Never been used but did take it out of the box to look at it. I was told by the sales clerk who was handing out the door prizes that it is a popular camera for the younger crowd ...
  15. seakayaker

FS: Leica M8.2 Black

Offering for sale a Black Leica M8.2. The camera comes with the box, manual, cables, software, charger and battery, or in other words everything that was delivered with the Camera. I never installed or used the software. There is some brassing on the bottom plate. The number of actuations is...
  16. seakayaker

FS: Carl Zeiss BIOGON T* 25mm 2.8 ZM

Offering for sale the Zeiss Wide Angle 25mm f/2.8 Biogon T* ZM Manual Focus Lens. This lens has the mount that brings up the 25mm frame lines on the M8/M8.2. Also included is a brand new Zeiss LENS SHADE 25/28mm ZM. Combined price for a new lens and hood is $ 1201.00. It includes the original...
  17. seakayaker

FS: Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 MC Color - Heliar

Offering for sale a Voigtlander 75mm F2.5 MC Color - Heliar for $ 359.00 includes Paypal and shipping in Continental US. The lens is Excellent condition except a couple of rub marks on the hood I bought the lens from Steven at CamerQuest and the price when purchasing new is $429. The lens...
  18. seakayaker

SOLD: LUMIX / Leica D Summilux 25mm F1.4 Asph.

Selling my Leica D Summilux 25mm F1.4 Asph. to offset a recent purchase of a M8.2 The Lens is in excellent condition and produces wonder shots and bokeh with my GF1. Including a couple of pictures of the lens with hood, B&W filter, lens cap, bag, and box as well as a couple of sample photos...
  19. seakayaker

Happy Halloween!

. . . . . out this morning and drove down a side street and discovered this Halloween House. HAPPY HALLOWEEN GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 200 -- f2 -- 1/1600 and GF1 with Kinoptik Paris Apochromat 25mm f2 -- ISO 200 -- f2 -- 1/2000 Life is...
  20. seakayaker

Medal of Honor Memorial - University of Washington - Seattle

Medal of Honor Memorial - University of Washington GF1 with Lumix G 20mm f/1.7 -- ISO 100 -- f/2 -- 1/1300 -- 20mm Father Reviewing List of Names with Daughter GF1 with Carl Zeiss Sonnar T* 90mm f/2.8 -- ISO 100 -- f/2.8 -- 1/1300 -- 90mm Name of the Eight...