The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

Fun with the Leica M Monochrom

Hi Woody, what's your opinion on the A7+Leica lenses vs the M240? Emanuele PS: Great work, i'd like to make a trip to Yosemite too...and probably will this summer
  2. E

New Mini M?

Yeah it seems like a joke to me They should stop this Apple copy thing...before it was apple stores-leica stores next was leaving the number ipad3-m9 to new ipad-new M, now it's ipod nano mini-nano M mini M Probably they will make a keynote to announce this new product.
  3. E

Fun w/Digital M Images

re: Fun with the New Leica M Nice colors, quite different from the m9 but maybe more accurate... Tim what do you think?
  4. E

Fun w/Digital M Images

re: Fun with the New Leica M Good work Woody! Your pictures are probably the nicest in color from the M240 I've seen yet. What kind of profile (or color correction) have you used on the latest? It seems to me the downsize getdpi use somewhat degrade images making them unsharp. This is quite...
  5. E

The Very Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Hi Woody, are you using Capture One or Lightroom for the raw conversion? Cornerfix too? Very nice blog!:thumbup:
  6. E

Finally!!!! LCC's in C1 for any camera!

Has anyone compared Cornerfix to C1 Lcc? Have yet to find an lcc plate to do it myself...
  7. E

Capture One v6: What's the Most Exciting Change/Feature

Yes! :thumbup: Also the lens correction tool and the split toning option are good improvements.
  8. E

Comparison of the two 35 Noktons (1.2 and 1.4)?

Hey Daniel, what a great landscape shooter you are! :thumbs: Just for info, I have tried the Zeiss 25 Biogon and I returned it cause I really preferred the 24 Elmarit. Now I'm in the market for a 35 too and I ended up thinking that It's better to start saving for a new 35 Lux.
  9. E

The Latest & Greatest Fun w/Digital M Images

Wow thanks Stef. :salute:
  10. E

Great pictures Stef, would you like to share the development process of this one? I'm really curious is it Lr3? Do you have a personal color profile? Thanks, Emanuele
  11. E

Same question for me! :confused: