The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. jbcrane

Nikon F5 and Nikon F6 Compare and Contrast Link

Greetings Fellow Camera Buffs, About 5 years ago I put up a web site specific to the Nikon F6, Nikon F6 35mm film camera. The site is a spare time project, not revenue generating but informational. Last week I received an encouraging e-mail from a gentleman in Australia who shoots and loves the...
  2. jbcrane

Shot with the Nikon F6

Because most of my personal work is still with film, and because now having sold my other Nikon F's, I shoot 100% of my 35mm film with my Nikon F6, I thought I try to draw out some other F6 enthusiasts to show what they're doing with this, my favorite of all cameras. I'd love to hear from...
  3. jbcrane

Chugwater, Wyoming with the D3S

One of my favorite things to do for the past 30 years has been wander with my cameras, especially to the places on the map where they place the compass - because there's nothing else there. While everyone else heads to Yellowstone and the Tetons, lately I've been wandering up into extreme...