The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. M5-Guy

FS: LOWER $$ OM1, OM28/3.5, OM35-105/3.5-4.5

OM KIT by Peter Arbib, on Flickr My Brother sent me his Olympus kit, knowing I still use film cameras. But, I have no need for it. I have a nice Nikon FE setup. So I don't need a second SLR system Body: $75.00 Olympus OM1 w/Eye Cup and Hot Shoe, ER Case ........All the speeds work, and are...
  2. M5-Guy

SOLD: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT

Item for Sale: Contax G1 + CZ-G 45mm f/2 Planar KIT Price: $525.00 + $35.00 Ship/Track/Insur in CONUSA Approximate age of item: 11 years old Item Condition: KEH: Body = "E", Lens = "E+ BODY: No Issues, No LCD bleed, MF Dial is not loose, it has been serviced by previous owner when the ROM...
  3. M5-Guy

SOLD: 100' Bulk Loader with 100' of Fuji Delta Pro 400

SOLD I tried for an hour to load this film, and, decided it is not worth the hassle for me.... I must qualify myself, that I am all thumbs with fine motor skills.... Both for $75.00 Shipped in USA Lower 48 The Film is back in the light proof bag, and the box sealed with clear packing...
  4. M5-Guy

FS: 400mm f/5.5 Tele Astranar: 1950's West German, CLA'd with a 16 blade f/stops

This is a Rare Lens:.. this is a early version, 2 element coated, Rack/Pinon Focus, the M42 mount is uncommon, the Exacta mount was the original, then the Practica m42 became popular with the Pentax gaining a popular following. I have had this professionally Cleaned, Adjusted, Re-Lubed with...
  5. M5-Guy

Welcome to Starbucks

Contax G1, Carl Zeiss G 45mm f/2 Fuji Neopan 400, Rodinal 5ml to 10oz (60:1) Stand with 2m agitation at beginning, none for the next 58m Comments Welcome
  6. M5-Guy

FS:PRICE DROP: Film-Nikon N50 AF w/Nikkor 35-70 3.3-4.5 AF, Promaster 80-210 AF

$65.00 Shipped in/to USA PM me. Body Condition: Excellent, everything works as it should. with Battery. No dents, or dings, a few scratches from use, Both lenses are in excellent condition also, with no issues at all. Sale Includes: Nikon N50 AF body Nikon 35-70 f-3.3-4.5 AF zoom (The better...
  7. M5-Guy

SOLD: Pentax K1000 with Pentax M 50mm f/2 USA

Pentax K1000 with Pentax M 50mm f/2 lens $65.00 with 50mm lens. $10.00 Ship/Track/Insur. PAYPAL CONUSA Pentax K1000 Body Grade = 8+ to 9 All speeds work, new battery, good seals, Light meter works, overall a great film camera that has a ton of lenses available over the years. It has a...
  8. M5-Guy

FS: Domke F6 Little Bit Smaller Bag. USA ONLY

Item Description I have a gently used Black, Domke F6 Little Bit Smaller Bag for sale..(I used it store my stuff inside, I don't use bags outside) it can hold 2 cameras with a lens attached plus 2 more lenses, or, one camera with lens, plus 4 lenses or 3 lenses and flash. It has the 4/way...
  9. M5-Guy

FS: $160.00: Oly 17mm f/2.8 with Shade and BOX

$160.00 Oly 17mm f/2.8 with 37mm round medal hood and Box etc... Like New! See Add on this site here ADD LINK
  10. M5-Guy

SOLD Olympus 17mm f/2.8 w/round shade/box

I have for sale or trade + cash An Olympus 17mm f/2.8 with a 37mm round medal shade (no corner cut off), with the box all the paperwork. I bought this lens new a few months ago, and decided I want the 20mm f/1.7 Panny for the added speed., Looks like new, and has no issues at all. $185.00...
  11. M5-Guy

FS: Pentax K20d/BG-2/DA 16-45 f/4../Sigma EX DG 105/2.8 Macro

EDIT: Free Ship on items to USA ONLY See Shipping for World Wide at end.... Buy separate or whole kit.... Will combine ship on multiple items (USA or World Wide) Pentax K20d $500.00 (11,190 Shutter Count) (E KEH) Box, Battery, Charger, Software, Latest firmware Free Shipping...
  12. M5-Guy

Xtol and Tmax 100 Q

OK, I just ordered my BW developing gear from B&H, along with 4x TMax 100... Now the Question.. What is the difference between the using Xtol "Straight" or at different dilution as recommended by the Master Developer App.?? Like: Dynamic Range, Micro Contrast sharpness, Highlight detail...
  13. M5-Guy

FS: Sigma APO/DG 70-300 f/4-5.6 PKA Mount E+ (US)

Sigma APO/DG 70-300 f/4-5.6, PKA mount. $100.00 (sells for $209.00 new at B&H) I bought this lens new about 2 years ago, and used it less than a dozen times. It is in Excellent condition, no dents, or scratches. I have the Box all the paper work, plus a Hoya 58mm UV filter. Will got to...
  14. M5-Guy

FS: Sunpak PZ40x NE-i Nikon Dedacated Flash

$100.00 $10.00 Ship (OBO) (New $150.00) Sunpak PZ40x NE-i Power Zoom Flash for Nikon DSLRs 3D/TTL/M modes 24-80 lens coverage GN = 111 at 50mm This flash has seen very little use. This was part of my dad's Nikon D50 kit It looks like a demo, and comes with the manual. but no box, sorry. All...
  15. M5-Guy

Nikon D50 Body w/ all accessories

Nikon D50 6mp DSLR BODY $200.00 + $20.00 Ship/Insur/Track KEH Rating: EX+, "Excellent Plus" 90-96% of original condition. Exceptionally nice. May have slight wear on finish but visible only under close inspection. This body has no issues at all. It has a 6mp sensor, Screw/Contact AF...
  16. M5-Guy

FS: Pentax Super Takumar 55mm f/1.8 - early model -

FOR SALE: $25.00 + $10.00 Shipping and Insurance (USA ONLY) Pentax Super Takumar 55mm f/1.8 (Pre-SMC) Good User: F/stops don't stick, No Fungus, A small internal pin head size mark at the edge under the 1st group of elements has that no effect on IQ, a few small dust specks, Smooth Focus...
  17. M5-Guy

Face Painting

18. M5-Guy

Panasonic 14-50 f/2.8-3.5 on a G1?

I am considering this lens as my only zoom lens for my G1. (unless a equivalent m4/3 one is introduced soon) What I don't know, is, will I be able to use full AF modes, and, what about the Aperture ring? Shoot in "A" mode only? (which I prefer on all lenses anyway) Witch Adapter should I get...
  19. M5-Guy

FS: Sigma EX/DG/DF 24-70 f/2.8 PK-AF Mount -- E+

I have 1 lens for sale. **Sigma EX/DG/DF 24-70 f/2.8 Pro level lens. PK-AF Mount I have had this lens for about a year, used very little, I have a DA 16-45 I use more because it is much wider for me. It has been optimized by Sigma. It is very sharp from f/2.8 on. Very little wear. AF works...
  20. M5-Guy

Awaiting the Lunch Rush

Zeiss 50mm f/1.5 C-Sonnar T* Constructive Comments Welcome