The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FS: Leica 75mm Summilux or Tri-Elmar WATE

Hi Vince, Yah its a great lens, and its hard to find one that is coded. It will probably stay most of the time in my drybox as well. But it sure is nice to have one when you need it. The 50/.95 nocti wont give the same output as the 75lux. I hope the new owner will use it more. Edwin
  2. E

FS: Leica 75mm Summilux or Tri-Elmar WATE

i wish i had the funds for the 75 lux
  3. E

LEICA M MONOCHROM w/ Extras

How much?
  4. E

FS: Leica M 240 (Silver) New, $8250 OBO

I spoke to Leica Solms, and they told me that Leica warranty will (should) be honored at any Leica official service center regardless of the place you bought it.
  5. E

FS: Leica M 240 (Silver) New, $8250 OBO

OT for the B&S, but let me chime in on the Leica warranty. I dont know why so many leica owners believe that the warranty is limited to the original owner. The warranty is on the camera and not on the owner. If you buy a second hand leica which still has remaining months on its warranty, you...
  6. E

Feeler:M 240 black trade with M9-P Silver

here is my panda M9P that might interest you
  7. E

Canon 0.95 dream lens, already converted to Leica M mount

Can u email me at [email protected] some sample photos taken with it wide open. Thanks
  8. E

FT: 50mmChrome Summilux 1.4 Asph for Black

Mine comes with box and everything that came with it as well. It has a small mark on the pull out hood thought, i dont know how but i guess its got hit by my other lens in the bag. Send me pix to [email protected], if interested. I will reply with some pix as well :) Edwin
  9. E

FT: 50mmChrome Summilux 1.4 Asph for Black

I have the black version that i would want to trade to a silver one as well. Mine is not coded.
  10. E

Leica 50mm Summilux Silver F1.4

Pm sent
  11. E

35mm Summilux-M ASPH FLE

Thrice, let me know if this lens is up for sale again :D
  12. E

CV 21mm 1.8

Does the price include paypal and shipping within USA?
  13. E

FT - chrome M9P-u with chrome 35/cron asph

I posted this in another forum and thought i'd try my luck here as well. For those who got their silver/chrome M240 and plans to go back to the M9, i am proposing a straight trade with my M9Pu plus a 35 summicron asph. This used to be my black M9 and had it upgraded to the M9P and asked leica...
  14. E

FS: Leica 24mm f/1.4 Summilux M ASPH (6-bit)

oh man this is killing me...droll
  15. E

Leica 35mm Summicron ASPH chrome edition, mint-

I wish i could sell my M7 quickly to fund this one...droll
  16. E

LNIB Leica M 35/1.4 FLE-Never used.

Yah I arrived Feb. 04 in SFO. I will be going back to my country on the 18th.