The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. E

FT - chrome M9P-u with chrome 35/cron asph

I posted this in another forum and thought i'd try my luck here as well. For those who got their silver/chrome M240 and plans to go back to the M9, i am proposing a straight trade with my M9Pu plus a 35 summicron asph. This used to be my black M9 and had it upgraded to the M9P and asked leica...
  2. E

FS - Leica stuffs

Finally decided to change my photo gear line up :D so these are for sale: 1.) Leica M4 (film) silver/chrome with leica meter = $950; 2.) Leica 50/f2.0 summicron with leica leather pouch, hood and caps, german V4 tabbed, no box= $1250; 3.) Leica 90/f2.0 summicron, built-in hood, caps, canada...
  3. E

FS - like new voigtlander 28/f2 ultron

I'm selling my like new 28/f2 ultron. This is seldom used since the 35lux asph is on my M9 almost all the time and attached to my M4 is my 50cron. Comes with UV filter and its original box and caps. Willing to do a straight trade with voigtlander 15 heliar M-mount. $500.00 paypaled and...
  4. E

For TRADE: 35lux asph V1 & 21 elmarit pre asph

I want to try my luck here. I want to trade my 35/1.4 summilux asph V1 and 21/2.8 elmarit pre asph with CV 21 finder...both for a 24/1.4 summilux asph ;) plus cash on my end (US$700). Both of my lenses come with its original box and lens hood. Shipping will be shouldered by each party involved...
  5. E

FS Epson RD-1 digital rangefinder

A very well used camera in very good working condition. I got this i think from this forum, RFF or fredmiranda i cant recall :D it does have a few scratches and a long scratch on the lcd screen. it was there already when the previous owner sold it. The leatherette has been replaced by the...
  6. E

FS Minolta CLE rangefinder camera body

i am giving up film at the moment and this has to go to fund a planned lens purchase. The metering is accurate in high speed up to 1/15sec, below that it seems to be slower than it should. But in manual mode, the slow speeds sounds accurate to me comparing it on my digital Ms. This sale is for...
  7. E

FS voigtlander 35 & 50 nokton

Im selling the following lenses: voigtlander 35/1.2 nokton version II - M-mount US$1299 shipped to your door, paypal fee is on me :) comes with its original box and papers, b+w filter very clean both glass and barrel voigtlander 50/1.1 nokton - M-mount US$850 shipped to your door, paypal fee...
  8. E

rangefinder lenses

I'm now selling these following lenses to fund for a single lens 1.) voigtlander 35mm f1.2 nokton V-1 US$920 (hood & lens cap have scratches, no box) 2.) voigtlander 50mm f1.1 nokton US$900 (with box, like new) 3.) carl zeiss 35mm f2.0 biogon US$950 (with the optional hood, both have orig...
  9. E

FS-35/2 summicron-R

i have 2 35/2 summicron-r that i used on my canon eos system and m4/3 with adapters. i have no need for them now since i sold all my eos and m4/3 system for an M9. this is the version with the built-in pull-out hood. #1. sn 3087953 - body is blemish free to my eyes, it can pass as new, glass is...
  10. E

WTB: steel grey Leica M9

i'm currently looking for a well maintained, no issues leica M9 in steel grey color. if you have one that you are planning to sell please send me a PM with your price. Edwin
  11. E

WTB- VC 35/1.2 nokton (adjusted for M8)

i'm looking for a voigtlander 35mm f1.2 nokton in good working condition that has been adjusted for M8 use.