The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS: Leica X 113 Silver

Leica X (113) Silver with Summilux 23mm f1.17 ASPH Lens. Price = $2000. Purchased at B&H Photo o 12/2/2014. I can provide the email receipt. It comes with everything that was included: box, papers, accessories and etc. I will include a non-OEM battery which works just fine. Condition is...
  2. B

FS: Leica 24mm Elmar f3.8 and Nikkor-S 50mm F1.4

I am looking to sell the following to fund another lense. Please PM me if you have any question. I can provide reference if needed. I usually post in another well known forum. #1 Leica 24mm Elmar-M ASPH f3.8 - Condition is almost new. Just look at the pictures. It is absolutely perfect. -...
  3. B

Leitz Summicron 35mm f/2 V1

*yikes* So nervous posting my most priced lens. **NO TRADES*** -Leitz 35mm Summicron v1 8-element. -Made in Germany -CLA-ed by DAG just a week ago. -You can view more pictures here - Leitz 35mm Photos by mikeleviste | Photobucket. You cant get any better than this. -Price $2950 + shipping...
  4. B

SOLD! FS: MP-9 Silver Chrome

Re: FS: MP-9 Silver Chrome I was afraid of this but this is now pending. Buyer has notified me of an intend to buy which I will oblige. SOLD NOW
  5. B

SOLD! FS: MP-9 Silver Chrome

This pains and pains me! My beloved M9-P Silver Chrome is for sale. If I cannot sell it then it's meant to be with me forever. -Minty condition. No scratch or dings. The base plate plastic is pealing off. -3918 clicks. I am the second owner. Bought with around 2800 clicks. I haven't really...
  6. B

FS: Zeiss C Biogon ZM 35mm 2.8

bump. $650 shipped and paypal in CONUS.
  7. B

FS: Zeiss C Biogon ZM 35mm 2.8

Zeiss C Biogon Zm 35mm 2.8 - No wobble - In excellent condition. No scratch on elements or on body that I can see. - Comes OEM Zeiss hood as well PRICE = $650 + shipping Paypal add 3%. I accept ChasePay as an alternative to evilPay(paypal). Gitzo Travel Ball Head - Model is GH1781T - Un-used...
  8. B

FS: Canon EOS M EF-M 22mm Kit

this is sold. thanks!
  9. B

FS: Canon EOS M EF-M 22mm Kit

Purchased about two weeks ago for the girl. She took about 50 or so pics for a couple of days and has since collected dust. It is in mint new condition. Would like to keep it as backup but I have the RX100 already. Price = $299.99 + shipping.
  10. B

SOLD: Leica m9p (chrome) + 50 Lux ASPH (chrome)

nice! I had to make the same sacrifice but in turn I was rewarded with the chrome m9p. albeit, the ring was a lot more than the m9 but it was a nice gesture.
  11. B

Leica X2 BLACK and 46mm UV/IR B+W Filter

You are welcome Ram as always. This is now SOLD. Mods please close.
  12. B

Positive Feedback

Item : Leica x2 black Seller : Me Buyer: yaii06 At first, I was worried about shipping to Thailand. I used EMS Global Express Mail and communicated with yaii06 at all times. After today, upon receiving the camera, I can say, yaii06 is safe to deal with.
  13. B

Negative feedback!!!

probably not a real name. facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/maryjoy.florece.1?fref=ts
  14. B

Luigi Case / Zeiss Planar 50mm

Luigi case custom leather gray color - It is in excellent condition. - Price is $150 CONUS. Paypal please add 3%. Chase Bank QuickPay is free. Zeiss ZM 50mm Planar f2.0 SILVER PRICE = $600 CONUS - Mint. No scratches, cleaning marks, haze, fungus, or dust that I can see. - This is super sharp...
  15. B

FS: Mac Pro and 2 x 30" cinema display NYC for local pickup

it will work on the PC. this is the older version of the ACD which is DVI. The new ones have the Apple proprietary connectors. If you dont have DVI on your graphics card.. you can always get the converter.
  16. B

Leica X2 BLACK and 46mm UV/IR B+W Filter

Leica X2 Black Still in mint condition and comes with that is included in the box. The LCD has light fine scratch that is only visible when you shine a strong light source or a flash light. I added the Giottos screen protector then. As you can see on the picture, magnified it is really hard to...
  17. B

WTB - 35mm Cron v4 Chrome color

Throwing this out there... Anyone thinking of selling their chrome color pre-asph 35mm summicron.
  18. B

WTB: 50mm Konica Hexanon-M

Hexanon Trio - 28mm, 50mm, 90mm, Canon 135mm, CV 21mm - Rangefinderforum Photo Equipment Classifieds
  19. B

2x B+W 46 486 UV IR Filter

Cleaning up storage. Selling both B+W UV/IR Filter for the M8. $50.00 - Price includes pp and shipping (CONUS).
  20. B

Fungus? or Lense separation?

Thanks everyone. I appreciate it.