The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. J

35mm Summicron pre-asph wide open aperture blades

Nope, that doesn't look normal. I'd say about f/2.4 as well.
  2. J

Leica 35 Summilux Asph Chrome f/1.4 6bit coded (Mint)

Oops, my bad for not reading the forum rules properly. Sorry mods! :o
  3. J

Is RFF down?

This forum has better smilies than RFF :ROTFL::salute::deadhorse: But I for one will be happy when RFF is back up and running :) RFF is not perfect (no forum is), but its the forum I enjoy visiting most, and it has a critical mass that makes it interesting to check often. Hopefully it still...
  4. J

Negative feedback!!!

+1 to vobluda's comment. Over anxious buyer :loco:
  5. J

Is RFF down?

thanks for the update, joe.
  6. J

Sony's Thai factory--total loss

What a mess. And right when Sony and Nikon etc. needed to crank up production to meet the christmas demand.
  7. J

FS EU: Black paint Millennium Leica Summicron 35mm f2 6-bit coded

Ohhh no you already sold it :wtf::eek: And to think I had held this lens in my hands not that long ago... shoulda said "I'll take it" there and then :o
  8. J

FS: 15mm Voightlander Super Wide Heliar

No response from the seller yet. If this lens is still available can you please email Jon at: thejonnyroach (at) gmail.com (change at to @ and remove spaces) Thanks!
  9. J

What s Going Wrong at Nikon?

No problems whatsoever with my copy of the AF-S 24mm f1.4. The AF is way more accurate than I can manually focus, even on my F6 with a focus screen for manual focusing installed.