The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. S

FS: Elinchrom EL Octa 74" Indirect Light Bank

Up for sale is my Elinchrom EL Octa 74" Indirect Light Bank. This is bar none the best photographic light modifier I have used. Unfortunately I'm just not taking many pictures anymore and this hasn't been used much at all recently and I could use the funds elsewhere. If you aren't familiar with...
  2. S

FS: Gura Gear Kiboko 30L Backpack

Up for sale is my Gura Gear Kiboko 30L camera backpack. Pack is in excellent condition, no rips or tears, all zippers and buckles work great, smoke free home. It's basically sat in my closet and been used as a storage case and not taken anywhere. I'm downsizing so don't need it any more. This...
  3. S

FS: Schneider 150mm Super Symmar XL f/5.6 in Copal 1

Up for sale is my Schneider 150mm Super Symmar XL f/5.6 lens in Copal 1 shutter. Included in the sale is the lens, front and rear Schneider lens caps and the shutter retaining ring. The lens is in excellent condition, just a few signs of light use on the body of the lens, clean/clear glass...
  4. S

FS: Leica 35mm Summilux ASPH *MINT* - $2,850 shipped/paypal'd

Leica 35mm f/1.4 Summilux-M APSH. Non FLE version. Includes caps/box/lens/pouch and all paperwork. Lens is in excellent condition, essentially no signs of use. $2,850 shipped and paypal'd.
  5. S

Leica M Body Cap

Anyone need a spare Leica M body cap? New in box, $15 shipped OBO.
  6. S

FS: Leica 75mm Summilux, 35mm Summilux ASPH, Filters

Bump. $3,000 shipped/paypal'd.
  7. S

35 Summilux $3100 shipped/paypal'd.
  8. S

Leica Polarizer has sold. 35mm Summilux is still available.
  9. S

35mm f/1.4 Summilux ASPH $3150 Leica Universal Polarizer $200
  10. S

46mm filters have sold, 35 'Lux is still available.
  11. S

Up for sale are a few Leica goodies, all in excellent condition. Leica 75mm f/1.4 Summilux-M. Latest German version, includes caps/box/lens/pouch and all paperwork. Lens is in excellent condition, essentially no signs of use. I will also include a Leica 60mm E 60 UVa filter in box and a Leica...
  12. S

FS: Mamiya 7 + 65mm lens

SOLD
  13. S

FS: Mamiya 7 + 65mm lens

Up for sale is my Mamiya 7 rangefinder camera. Included in the sale is the camera, 65mm f/4 lens, lens hood, lens caps, body cap, and Mamiya strap. Camera is in excellent condition, showing very little signs of use. Very clean cosmetically, perfect functional condition with a bright...
  14. S

Elinchrom Ranger Lithium Battery

Very cool, let us know if you're able to get it to fit and have it work properly in the smaller RX pack. The one thing to check with the smaller batteries is whether they can handle the current draw of the RX pack. Recharging a capacitor can have a very high initial current draw, which tapers...