The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS: Leica Elmarit-M 21mm ASPH

Black Leica Elmarit-M 21mm ASPH for $1900 plus shipping plus 3% when paid via paypal. The lens comes with rear cap, lens hood, and lens hood cover. It has many small marks on the lens barrel, but glasses are clean. Please contact me for pictures of the lens. Other than those cosmetic issue...
  2. K

FS: Summilux 35mm ASPH 6-bit

Selling Summilux 35mm. Purchased used, but in EX++ condition. Comes with both caps, hood, hood cap, leather case, manual, test certificate, in the original box. No issue that I know of, but I will give the buyer for 5 days return period (buyer pays the return shipping cost.) $3500 via non-fee...
  3. K

FS: Leica M8, M-E, Nikon D7100+AF-S28-70

Listing three items here. 1. Leica M8 Silver $1650 2. Leica M-E $4480 3. Nikon D7100 + AF-S 28-70 $1500 1. Purchased used, comes with body cap, battery, charger, manual, etc., in original box. Has many sign of use on the body as well as on the LCD. It has around 17,000 actuation based on...
  4. K

FS: Summicron 28mm ASPH 6-bit

Summicron 28mm for $2750 plus shipping/insurance/PayPal fee. Comes with both caps, hood, hood cap, case, test certificate in original box. Clean and works fine. Pictures available upon email request at khiromu(at)gmail.com. Price is firm and con US shipping only. Thank you. Hiromu
  5. K

FS: Voigtlander Silver Skopar 25mm F4

Silver Snapshot Skopar 25mm F4 for $295 shipped paypaled within con US. Came with M8 I purchased recently, but I don't need 25mm lens. The lens comes with both caps and hood only. This is LTM version and no adapter is included. Please contact me at khiromu(at)gmail.com if you would like to see...
  6. K

SOLD: Leica M-E

Purchased from the original owner this spring. It has 1800 actuation. Works perfect. Comes with all original accessories in the original box. $4500 shipped with no fee payment or add 3% for PayPal. Shipping within con US only. Trade offer welcome including Leica M lens(es). Pictures available...
  7. K

FS: Nikon D600 + 24-85 VR

Selling one month old Nikon D600 + 24-85 VR for $1650 shipped within con US. Please add 3% when paypal is used. Purchased in June 2013 as refurbished from Adorama. It has less than 1000 total actuation on it. Everything works as it should and comes with all original accessories. Neck strap...
  8. K

SOLD: Leica SF24D $200 shipped PPed

~~SOLD. Thank you.~~ SF24D for $200 within conUS. Comes with diffuser (?) and batteries in the original box. Thank you. Hiromu
  9. K

SOLD: Voigtlander Lenses for M/LTM

~~~All prices are NET to me. Please add actual shipping cost from 37934 and paypal fee when paypal is used.~~~ All lenses perform very well. Glasses are clean. 1. Nokton Classic 35mm F1.4 MC with both caps in box $420 2. Nokton 40mm F1.4 SC with both generic caps $300 (this lens has a ding on...
  10. K

FS: Voigtlander Nickel Heliar 50mm F2

Selling my last LTM-M mount lens. Voigtlander Nickel Heliar 50mm F2 with lens hood hood cap, LTM-M adapter, and M mount rear cap in the original box. It is missing LTM rear cap. This has been working great with my digital Leica, but since I moved away from Leica, this also has to go. New...
  11. K

SOLD: Voigtlander APO Lanthar 90mm for LTM

Selling all of my remaining Leica related gear and the first one is APO Lanthar 90mm. Comes with both caps, hood, in the original box. Works fine, but the barrel shows some use. Glasses are clean, though. It served very well for my telephoto needs, but I am leaving Leica M completely. It is a...
  12. K

FS: 5 x Lenses for Leica M

Selling following lenses. 1. Zeiss Biogon ZM 25mm Black $900 Comes with both caps in the box. Excellent 2. Voigtlander Skopar 28mm LTM Silver $450 Comes with both caps, hood, in the box Excellent 3. Voigtlander Heliar 50mm F2 Nickel Limited version $600 Comes with both caps, M-LTM adapter...
  13. K

FS: M9p + 35mm cron ASPH

Selling as a kit only. M9p silver with less than 1000 clicks plus 35mm Summicron ASPH silver for $7600 shipped within con US. For PayPal, add 3%. Body purchased from popflash a few month ago. Works perfect. It came with two year warranty, but I don't think it's transferable. Lens purchased...
  14. K

FS: Summicron 35mm ASPH, Biogon 25mm, Summicron-C 40mm

Three lenses for sale. I need $$ so I am not interested in any trade offers. Prices are firm so please do not send offers. 1. Summicron 35mm ASPH Silver Chrome LNIB $2650 I am the original owner, about a year old. Like new, comes complete in the original box. 2. Zeiss Biogon 25mm Black EX+...
  15. K

FS: Zeiss ZM C-Sonnar 50mm F1.5

Selling EX+ condition ZM C-Sonnar 50mm F1.5. Based on my pictures, this lens is optimized at F2.8. The lens comes with both caps (rear may be Leica brand, not Zeiss) in the original box. This is a BLACK lens. Glasses are clean without any scratches. Focus is smooth. There is no focus "play"...
  16. K

FS: Three Olympus m4/3 lenses

Selling three Olympus M.Zuiko Lenses 12mm F2.0 with both caps in original box. $660 45mm F1.8 with both caps (rear generic) in original box $350 9-18mm F4-5.6 with both caps (rear snap on cap), hood, in original box $500 All works fine with clean glasses. Barrel may have slight sign of use...
  17. K

FS: Fuji x100 and x10

Selling two cameras. X100 for $770 shipped paypaled within con US. Comes with original items in original box plus one generic battery. No sticky blade issue, and it has later serial number. X10 for $390 shipped paypaled within con US. Comes with original items in original box plus two extra...
  18. K

FS: Fuji X100 later serial $800

Fuji X100 in excellent shape for $800 shipped within con US via money order/ check. Or $824 via Paypal. It has later serial number of 14Axxxxx. It comes complete in the original box PLUS one extra battery. Price of $800 includes US ground shipping cost. For payment via Paypal, please add 3%...
  19. K

FS: Zeiss ZM Biogon 25, C-Sonnar 50

Two lenses for sale. ZM Biogon 25mm with Zeiss Hood for $1000 shipped paypaled within con US. ZM C-Sonnar 50mm with Zeiss Hood fro $1000 shipped paypaled within con US. If you buy both, $1900 shipped paypaled within con US. Send me an email at khiromu(at)gmail.com for detail and pictures of...
  20. K

FS(maybe): Leica M9 Steel Gray 1262 clicks $5000 NET

Not 100% sure, but I am checking if anybody is interested in my 10 month old Leica M9. $5000 NET. You add ACTUAL shipping/insurance cost for $5000 from 37934. You also add 3% if you want to pay via Paypal. I will not take gift payment since it is high price item. I am the original/only owner...