The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. back alley

WTB...minolta srt body

looking for a very good minolta srt body...i'm not as concerned about the model series as i am the shape of the camera. if i could find one that works perfectly out of the box that would be great!!
  2. back alley

billingham L2 bag, as new!

selling my like new black L2 bag by billingham. great bag, but my ona bowery holds pretty much the same kit and has a lower profile to it...plus i want to buy the new leather version! $165, paypal/shipping included to n.a. address...
  3. back alley

the new xf 27/2.8...

4. back alley

WTB...minolta winder d

hoping someone has a working winder d that they would like to sell? ebay has a few at good prices but the shipping rates are just crazy!
  5. back alley

WTB - gently used all black billingham L2 bag

want to try one out...looking for the perfect bag to hold one fuji x-pro1 body with attached lens plus one extra lens...
  6. back alley

so, when all is said and done...

do you still feel the rx1 is worth the money? (clearly intended for rx1 owners) i'm thinking about getting one... joe
  7. back alley

fuji zoom 18-55

sold...it's a great lens and it works as it should... my problem is that i really don't care for zoom lenses and should not have bought it in the first place. i prefer primes and am waiting on a few to appear from the fuji list. i have had this one for a few weeks so it is like new comes with...
  8. back alley

nikon d90 for sale

low mileage nikon D90 body...2400 actuations, great cosmetics...$499. also have a tokina at-x pro 17mm 3.5 af lens...mint condition...$300., includes uv filter, caps and hood. also open to trade for zm 50/1.5 lens
  9. back alley

nikon gear for sale

d90...$499. d200..$349. tokina 17/35 af pro...$299. nikon 40/2.8 af-s ...$299. nikon 50/1.8 af-d.....$ 99. nikon 85/1.8 af-d.....$299. paypal included shipping extra all gear is in great shape, the 40 i bouught new, recently camera bodies are low mileage...d90 has about 3400 actuations...
  10. back alley

FS - fuji ef-20 flash bnib

brand new flash bought it and then sold my x100 $125. offers also accepted
  11. back alley

panasonic lx3, excellent...$225.

in great shape, no marks on it. works fine i just bought an x100 so have no real need for the lx3 now extra panasonic battery wrist strap no box, but everything that came in it pics to follow $225. plus shipping
  12. back alley

WTB - Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3

looking for an lx3 in nice shape...
  13. back alley

WTB - macro lens plus adapter for my g1

i'm thinking of trying my hand at some macro work, something i have not done before. my preference is to use the 45 macro from panasonic but i don't want to pay $800. plus right now. so, i'm thinking a nice macro from olympus or minolta or ? and the appropriate adapter would do for a nice...
  14. back alley

fs -gf1...evf...14-140

all items like new $600 usd... the 14-140 has had a uv filter on it since new, included, along with a second, smaller, after market hood, no marks on it. $150. evf, recently bought locally, comes with case, looks new $500. gf1 body, not a mark on it...in fact, it has been covered with an aki...
  15. back alley

wtt - my 14-140 for your 90/2.8 macro (lumix)

what do you think? your macro 45 for my 14-140. my lens is near new, not a mark on it and has had a uv filter on it since unpacking it. joe
  16. back alley

FS - my second g1 body, $355 shipped

i just bought a gf1 and since i only have 2 lumix lenses i don't really need 3 bodies... asking $355. shipped and paypal'd in north america, small added charge for shipping elsewhere. it's in great shape and everything works. comes with box and everything that was in it originally.
  17. back alley

WTB -anyone have a bbb2 bag that would like to sell?

i have an itch to try a bbb2 bag and am looking for a nice used one. just checking...would it hold 2 bodies (rd1) with small lenses attached and 2 other small lenses? joe
  18. back alley

FS, zm 28/2.8 w/shade $675usd delivered

a black zm 28/2.8 with shade (original zm) for $675, paypal incl. and shipped in north america. $10 additional for international shipping, no pp fee.
  19. back alley

WTT - my cv 12 with d12 finder for your...

i bought a cv 12 for use on my rd1 but it's a bit more 'specialized' a lens than i bargained for. so, i would like to trade for a gf1 body or an elmar m 50/2.8 lens. my lens is near new, bought new recently from cameraquest and used a few times, same for the finder. joe
  20. back alley

addicted

i'm beginning to understand why people who sell drugs and people who sell cameras are called dealers...