The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. T

Piezography question

I've been so impressed with the system so far and my students have loved it, we have about 14 working curves for the P2 system now and I am now thinking of converting an old 4800 to a digital negative printer. I still have my eyes on the special edition ink set though. Congrats on the new...
  2. T

Hasselblad H3DII-31 For Sale

The camera and lens have been sold.
  3. T

Bump
  4. T

Bump
  5. T

Bump, $6500 obo for the kit and $1825 for the HC 120.
  6. T

Bump, $7000 for the Kit and $2000 for the HC 120 lens.
  7. T

Bump, Make me an offer I need to move this. All fair offers considered.
  8. T

Asking Price $7500 for the Kit I am selling my Hasselblad H3DII-31 kit, includes firewire cable, battery charger, 1 extra battery and CR2 battery grip and a 32gb card. The camera is in very good condition with 6421 actuations. The HC80mm 2.8 has 2318 actuations. I have the original boxes for...
  9. T

Piezography question

Well, i finally got the P2 system up and running after many difficulties. The main issue was using CS6 and OSX lion. Dana came up with a solution that yields good results We had to convert to grey gamma 1.8 and use Photoshop manages color set to sRGB 2.1 with relative colormetric and black point...
  10. T

Piezography question

Well I have the 4800 Piezography 2 conversion up and running. I have not had any issues so far. It did take 3 power cleanings to get it to start up right, but after that all is smooth. I have not seen any of the pizza wheel marks but have noticed that I have to let the prints dry about 18-24...
  11. T

Piezography question

Eleanor, I have heard that this might be an issue from a friend of mine that did a conversion when they first came out, his solution was to physically remove the wheels. I'm hoping it does not come to that but I have contemplated either removing them all together or using a washer to "lift"...
  12. T

Piezography question

Ken, thanks for all your info. I just got in the new Neutral Piezography 2 for the 4800 and will be installing in the next week or 2, I'll let you know how it goes.
  13. T

IPF 6300 Help please

I just posted some info here that might be applicable to your situation. http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/printing-output/36668-help-lr4-printing-please.html
  14. T

Help with LR4 printing please!

Have you tried updating the AppColorMatchingInfo.xml file I was having the same issues with the iPF5100, 6300, and 8100 and after many hours with Canon's lead Field analyst. We had some other unique issues but we ended up modifying the xml file to the current apps ie CS6, Lr4, and i1 Profiler...
  15. T

Wireless shutter release for Hasselblad H3d2-39?

I hear the Chinese triggers work but I just use a set of Pocket Wizards, at least until Hasselblad makes a release that will also control autofocus. I really wish they would add that feature to Phocus mobil......
  16. T

Ken, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your time with me today. I very much enjoyed it and...

Ken, I just wanted to thank you for sharing your time with me today. I very much enjoyed it and you have saved me a lot of time and frustration when I do my first conversion. Cheers, Michael
  17. T

Piezography question

That would be great. I would love to come check it out when you have it set up. I am hoping they will be at SPE this year so I can see the differences between all of the ink sets . I have always wanted to go to one of the PIAB but never seem to be able to swing the time, maybe next time.
  18. T

Piezography question

Ken, I would love to come down and check it out if you are doing this in your Carmel location.
  19. T

Piezography question

Thanks for the input. It looks very promising I think I will order some samples and try to narrow down the ink sets. The special edition is the one that is catching my attention at the moment. If/when I decide to choose, I will write up a detailed impression. Any other comments and/or...
  20. T

Piezography question

I am wondering if I can get some opinions from someone that has seen the results of printing piezography in person. I am considering converting a secondary printer into a piezography special edition ink set and am hoping to get some comments as to the differences for both black and white prints...