The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

FS - RZ Phase One Adapter Plate

FIRE SALE THURSDAY.... Really would like to sell & Ship all this by Monday - Give me an offer.
  2. B

FS: Mamiya RZ Pro II Body and Lenses

FIRE SALE THURSDAY.... Really would like to sell & Ship all this by Monday - Don't want to drag all this to the Mountains - Give me an offer. All the Gear is in very clean / Excellent condition. I would say 9++ - There may be some small use marks. All the Glass is Mint - no fog, dust or...
  3. B

Monday Bump 2 film Backs and 50mm Lens *SOLD* - Thank You.
  4. B

Monday Bump
  5. B

Sunday Bumpppp.
  6. B

Sunday Bump and listing update: 50mm Lens and 2 Film Backs are SOLD. Remaining inventory listed below... All the Gear is in very clean / Excellent condition. I would say 9++ - There may be some small use marks. All the Glass is Mint - no fog, dust or anything else. All Lenses have Front and...
  7. B

Easter Bump... Heading up into the Rocky Mountains at the end of April, would love to sell this before then as it will make shipping easier.
  8. B

Easter Bump...
  9. B

Hump-day Bump
  10. B

Hump-day Bump
  11. B

Offers?
  12. B

bump.
  13. B

Sunday Bump
  14. B

Sunday Bump
  15. B

Bueller... Bueller.... Anyone? Will consider partial trade for Clean Nikon full-frame Glass. 20mm 35mm 85mm... Also will ship in a Pelican Case if anyone buys the whole kit.:clap:
  16. B

Bueller... Bueller.... Anyone? Will consider partial trade for Clean Nikon full-frame Glass. 20mm 35mm 85mm...
  17. B

Monday Bump
  18. B

Monday Bump and listing update: All the Gear is in very clean / Excellent condition. I would say 9++ - There may be some small use marks. All the Glass is Mint - no fog, dust or anything else. All Lenses have Front and Rear caps. 1 - RZ Pro II Body w/WLF & Mamiya Strap- $450 1 - 50mm ULD -...