The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. K

FS: Leica M9-P chrome with new sensor

Using the method of taking the hexadecimal Image Unique ID from my most recent photo, it looks to be 13,614 shutter clicks.
  2. K

Still available: $3150 shipped in continental USA
  3. K

Seems that JPG rendering may have obliterated some of the fine detail in the pictures of the camera. Here are a couple more in harsh light, that clearly show the finish wear I mentioned in the description. Faint trace scratches on the rear of the top plate (probably from shirt buttons)...
  4. K

Last reduction before it goes to auction (shudder): $3,325 with new sensor, 3 batteries, thumbs-up.
  5. K

Great camera, don’t be afraid to make an offer!
  6. K

Still available!
  7. K

Price drop: $3,525
  8. K

It's the weekend -- perfect time for an M9-P!
  9. K

I need to free up some funds for upcoming expenses, so I'll have to let go of some of my nicest gear, alas! This M9-P is a great camera, in great condition: The camera had its sensor replaced by Leica NJ in February 2016. The finish has scattered, faint usage marks, but no significant dings...
  10. K

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM Lens

Canon 50/1.2 LTM lens is sold!
  11. K

FS: Nikkor and Canon vintage LTM lenses

Canon 35/2.8 and Nikkor 50/1.4 are sold!
  12. K

FS: Canon 50mm f/1.2 LTM Lens

Bump