The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. B

EXTERNAL LINK: Owner Review of SLRMagic 50/0.95 posted in dpreview "Leica Talk"

EXTERNAL LINK: Owner Review of SLRMagic 50/0.95 posted in dpreview "Leica Talk" Link to external site, dpreview.com's "Leica Talk forum". Posted by dpreview member "facewashwas" My SLR Magic HyperPrime LM 50mm T0.95 Review!: Leica Talk Forum: Digital Photography Review Another user's...
  2. B

Summarit 5cm F1.5 modified for close-up/wide-open focus

The Summarit has an interesting design compromise to deal with focus shift. Focus shift occurs as a lens is stopped down, due to spherical aberration. Focus shift basically shifts the actual focus of the lens towards infinity as the lens is stopped down, toward the image plane as the lens is...
  3. B

FS: 1936 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F1.5 Sonnar custom converted to Leica Thread Mount

For sale is a Carl Zeiss Jena Sonnar 5cm F1.5 converted to Leica Thread Mount using a Jupiter-3 focus mount. Glass is near perfect, nice bloom on the front and rear surfaces, some bubbles, normal for this vintage. Optimized for wide-open and close-up use, tested on the M9. It focuses properly to...
  4. B

FS: Late Collapsible Summicron-M 5cm F2, EX+ condition

For sale is a late Leica Collapsible Summicron-M 5cm F2 in Leica M-Mount. The optics are near perfect, rare for a Summicron of this vintage, see close-ups of the front element. Cosmetically it is in EX+ condition. Focus is smooth, aperture works perfectly. This is the nicest original-condition...
  5. B

FS: Three Leica Mount 50mm Lenses

For Sale: Three Leica Mount 50mm lenses. Leica Summarit 5cm F1.5 (Lens offered by Itself), Collapsible Summicron 5cm f2 (Lower Price), Canon 50/1.9 Serenar (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT) Leica 5cm F1.5 Summarit-M lens, series VI filter adapter, series VI filters, Series VI hood. This lens was...
  6. B

SOLD: 1951 Jupiter-3 5cm F1.5, shimmed for Leica Mount

For sale is a 1951 KMZ 5cm F1.5 Jupiter-3, freshly Cleaned and Lubed, and custom shimmed for use on a Leica. The early KMZ Jupiter-3’s used German parts, this one has an alloy optics fixture like those used in the wartime Sonnars. See the close-up of the filter threads. The glass is German, the...
  7. B

FS: 1934 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F2 Sonnar Adapted to Leica Mount

For sale is a 1934 Carl Zeiss Jena 5cm F2 uncoated Sonnar mounted in a 1955 Jupiter-8 Leica Thread Mount focus module, EX condition. Glass is near perfect- rare for an F2 Sonnar of this vintage. The focus module is modified to focus to ~.8m or so, closer than the normal 1m. This lens is...
  8. B

FS: 1952 Jupiter-8, adapted to Leica Mount

For sale is a 1952 KMZ 5cm F2 Jupiter-8 with new front-element and mounted in a much later chrome Leica Thread Mount focus module, EX condition. Glass is near perfect- inner groups are original and look like German glass, as used in my KMZ J-3’s of this period. I disassembled this lens...
  9. B

FS: Nikkor 5cm f2 in Leica Mount, BGN Condition.

This lens is sold. The buyer of this lens "traded-up" to one of my F1.5 Sonnar conversions. While back in my hands, decided that it needed an "edge". So now it has a 0.75ft Edge over most Leica mount Nikkors. For sale is a Nikkor-H 5cm F2 in Leica Thread Mount, front element had cleaning marks...
  10. B

FS: Leica Summicron 5cm F2, LTM, First Version

For sale is an early Leica Collapsible Summicron 5cm F2 in Leica in Thread Mount. This is a “Hot-Glass” lens that uses thoriated glass. This lens was “sun bleached” to reduce the amount of yellowing in the glass. It was then cleaned and relubed after this process. The optics are very clean for a...
  11. B

FS: Nikon F2 eye-level, 50/1.4, and CH-1 fitted case. 9.8/10 condition.

I might have 10 or so Nikon F2’s. Always end up using the F2AS. And this is one of them. For Sale: Black Nikon F2 with DE-1 eye-level prism, Nikkor 50mm F1.4 lens (Rubber Inset Focus Ring, multicoated), AR-1 soft release, and CH-1 fitted leather case. This camera is near perfect, I’m calling...
  12. B

Leica M3 DS with Summarit-M 5cm F1.5- great users.

I have Two M3’s and Two Summarits. Time to offer one for sale. For Sale: Leica M3 Double Stroke with 5cm F1.5 Summarit-M lens, series VI filter adapter, series VI filters, Series VI hood, and fitted case. The camera and lens were professionally Cleaned, Lubed, and Adjusted (CLA) by Essex...
  13. B

Nikkor 5cm F2 Leica Thread Mount (BGN Cond)

For sale is a Nikkor-H 5cm F2 in Leica Thread Mount, front element has cleaning marks filled in with eye-glass repair kit, cosmetically EX condition. The infinity lock tab has been removed, and the indent for close-focus has been removed. This lens will focus to 18”, but the RF coupling of the...
  14. B

SOLD: Jupiter-3 shimmed for Leica

SOLD... :cry: This was a nice one... For sale is a 1955 KMZ 5cm F1.5 Jupiter-3 with new front-element and mounted in a much later Black Leica Thread Mount, EX condition. Glass is near perfect- inner and rear triplet are original and look like German glass, as used in my other KMZ J-3’s of...