The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

5 x 7 and 13 x 18

Thanks UlbabrabB and Grayson for the quick replies. Good to know. I will give it a pass and stick to 5 x 7. It sounds like a recipe for disaster. I know I would get them mixed up and end up wasting film. Kind regards, Jason Berge.
  2. P

5 x 7 and 13 x 18

I know it is a dumb question, but are 5 x 7 and 13 x 18 actually the same? They are very close, but can you use the same dark slides? Or do you need different ones for each format? I have 5 x 7 but was looking at getting some 13 x 18 film, as there seems to be a bit of it on eBay at the moment...
  3. P

Fuji GX680 and P45 Phase one back adaptation

Or you could just buy this. Much easier. I have one, and use it as my main studio camera with a Leaf Aptus II. Not associated with the seller in any way, other than being a happy customer...
  4. P

Fuji GX680III items for sale.

P'Med
  5. P

The film back has gone and the 65mm, but the 50mm has become available again as the person who wanted it has changed their mind, no big deal, an opportunity for someone else. So the 50mm and the 135mm are available. 50mm US$600 Mint in box 135mm US$200 Mint in box. Cheers, Jason.
  6. P

65mm. is taken pending payment. Thanks:)
  7. P

Hi Everyone, I have just bought yet another GX680III kit, so I will now have several double ups. I should get everything in the next few days, and then I will have a 50mm, a 65mm and a 135mm to sell, and also a mkIII film back (the one you can easily change the batteries in). Should have all...
  8. P

Technical Camera Images

Absolutely Awesome!!!!:ROTFL:
  9. P

The Fuji GFX

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the most important feature of the GFX. In the video they have posted of the fashion shoot, the photographer is quite clearly shooting tethered to C1 PRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. P

Hasselblad H1 and lenses

I am selling my H1 kit with a film back only. You can pick up a digiback for it on eBay (or here) for reasonable money if you want. I will be keeping the Leaf AptusII I was using on it for another camera so, this is kind of surplus to my needs now and I would rather it went to a good home than...
  11. P

Why is there an individual version of Capture One for Sony?

This is something that most people get confused by, and Phase don't really help themselves as they don't really explain it well, and it seems to change over time. At the moment is is thus. There is only one version of C1 pro. There is one downloader and one DMG installer. Where things...
  12. P

Capture One DB

This throws a lot of people, and Phase don't really make it that clear on their site when you go looking. There is only none "Version" of C1 at any one time. The difference is only in the Licence and what features are included for what you have paid. For example the DB version is free, but...
  13. P

Printing Medium format images

I second this, Colourbyte Imageprint (sorry I refuse to spell colour wrong) is one of the best purchases I have ever made. I spent a lot of money on other rips that were just plain hard work and Image print was a revelation. I have not printed from Photoshop in years. Kind regards, Jason.
  14. P

Broncolor gear for sale

Bump :)
  15. P

Broncolor Profil

Bump :)
  16. P

Broncolor Profil

Broncolor Profil Spot 1 x Profil 11/26 Spot US$4000 Photos are the actual items, not shots pulled off the net. Paypal preferred, See my other posting for more Broncolor. I will do a deal if you take multiple pieces. Feel free to ask any questions. Kind regards, Jason.
  17. P

Broncolor gear for sale

Prices Reduced 1 x Topaz A4 pack 3200ws, Mint as new. US$3250 1 x mobil head, excellent condition. US$650 Photos are the actual items, not shots pulled off the net. Paypal preferred, and will do a deal if you take multiple pieces. Feel free to ask any questions...
  18. P

Broncolor gear for sale

Bump.
  19. P

Broncolor gear for sale

Bump. :)
  20. P

Broncolor gear for sale

Pulso Heads Have SOLD. Many thanks to the buyer. Topaz pack and Mobil head still available. Kind regards, Jason.