The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. P

5 x 7 and 13 x 18

I know it is a dumb question, but are 5 x 7 and 13 x 18 actually the same? They are very close, but can you use the same dark slides? Or do you need different ones for each format? I have 5 x 7 but was looking at getting some 13 x 18 film, as there seems to be a bit of it on eBay at the moment...
  2. P

Fuji GX680III items for sale.

Hi Everyone, I have just bought yet another GX680III kit, so I will now have several double ups. I should get everything in the next few days, and then I will have a 50mm, a 65mm and a 135mm to sell, and also a mkIII film back (the one you can easily change the batteries in). Should have all...
  3. P

Hasselblad H1 and lenses

I am selling my H1 kit with a film back only. You can pick up a digiback for it on eBay (or here) for reasonable money if you want. I will be keeping the Leaf AptusII I was using on it for another camera so, this is kind of surplus to my needs now and I would rather it went to a good home than...
  4. P

Broncolor Profil

Broncolor Profil Spot 1 x Profil 11/26 Spot US$4000 Photos are the actual items, not shots pulled off the net. Paypal preferred, See my other posting for more Broncolor. I will do a deal if you take multiple pieces. Feel free to ask any questions. Kind regards, Jason.
  5. P

Broncolor gear for sale

Hi Guys, I have a few Broncolor bits for sale. 1 x Topaz A4 pack 3200ws, Mint as new. US$3500 2 x Pulso heads 3200ws tubes, good condition. US$1750 each or US$3400 for both 1 x mobil head, excellent condition. US$700 Photos are the actual items, not shots pulled...
  6. P

Camera Calibration g

Does anybody know of any solutions for camera calibration that uses proper ICC profiles. Th Coloreyes solution is no longer for sale, and the products from X-rite produce DNG profiles that only work with Adobe products. I need./would like something that will produce ICC profiles I can use with...
  7. P

Studio cupboard clean out

Had a bit of a clean up, and I have too much gear so I thought I would put a few things up for sale. All have been well looked after, and are in full working order. Feel free to ask questions if you have any. Broncolor Primo Pack. 1600ws 200-240V (suit Europe, and Australia, anywhere else that...
  8. P

Sinar f1 kit

Hi there, I have a Sinar f1 for sale. I am including a behind the lens shutter and Sinar cable release, a 240mm Sinar lens, and the reflex viewer. This means no dark cloth, and the image is right side up, so it is a complete kit ready to shoot. Comes with a polaroid back and three darkslides...
  9. P

Leaf Valeo 17wi kit

Hi there, I have a Leaf Valeo 17wi kit for sale, Hasselblad H mount. Comes with the digital magazine which has been upgraded to 20gb, even though it says 10gb on the side, so it can be used untethered on location as well as tethered in the studio. Comes with three batteries, charger, firewire...
  10. P

WTB: Sinar 43h

I am looking for a Sinar43h in good condition. Anyone with one they would like to part with, let me know. Cheers, Jason.
  11. P

Hasselblad 553ELX and 4 lenses

I have a very nice condition 553ELX and four lenses for sale, I have found that now that I have an H1, I just don't use the 553, a shame really, so I hope someone else will give it a good home. All of the pics are of the actual items for sale and I am happy to answer any queries anyone has. I...
  12. P

Dicomed Bigshot

Hi all, I know someone who has a Dicomed Bigshot 4000, they haven't used it for ages (Years in fact) but apparently it is in perfect working order. Now I know it is old, but I shoot almost daily with a Leaf CantareXY, so I can handle legacy stuff. I also have a Valeo17, and an AptusII5, but the...