The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Search results

1. R

WTB XCD 35-75

I am looking for an XCD 35-75 lens. If you have one for sale please contact me with condition and price. Thanks.
  2. R

FS: Hasselblad XCD 35-75 Zoom Lens

Is this lens still available?
  3. R

WTB -----NOMATIC Peter McKinnon Camera Bag 25L

I am interested in purchasing this camera bag mentioned above, it is relatively NEW. if you have one or provide me a source where I can buy one. I would appreciate any info. Thanks, R----
  4. R

Lower Price: Hasselblad XCD 35-75mm Lens - $3750

Hi , I am interested in the 35-70 zoom. Can you tell me where you are located? I live in AZ and need to be shipped here. R
  5. R

SONY BATTERY FOR HASSELBLAD CFV50C WITH DUAL CHARGER

Reasonable Offers Accepted.
  6. R

PRICE FURTHER REDUCED FS FujiFilm GFX50R NEW PRICE $3200.00

Price reduced to $3500.00
  7. R

BUMP Accepting best offers.
  8. R

SONY BATTERY FOR HASSELBLAD CFV50C WITH DUAL CHARGER

I have for sale 2 NEW and 2 USED SONY batteries with compact dual charger. All the batteries were purchased NEW from SONY JAPAN. The NEW ones are still in the blister pack, The opened batteries are the used ones. It comes with a compact SONY DUAL charger. See all the pictures. If you have any...
  9. R

Here are some pictures of the camera. Also I need to mention an extra OEM battery is included. Make offers if interested.
  10. R

I purchased this camera brand new from B&H.. It is in the same condition brand new with zero (0) actuations. The camera was never removed from the box, all its contents are the box as provided by the manufacturer. The price included PP fees and shipping to lower 48 states only. No overseas...
  11. R

WTB: L bracket for Phase One XF

I have the RRS version for $125.00 + shipping to conti US. located in AZ Have Phase One DF version.
  12. R

WTB - PHASE ONE XF CAMERA BODY + 80mm LS BR

We will talk after the New Year, busy right now.
  13. R

WTB - PHASE ONE XF CAMERA BODY + 80mm LS BR

I have a XF with HAP2 in box with spare batteries and low count. I am in AZ.